Grower or a Shower?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, May 5, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

whistler: Which on are you? Are you always packing or only when it's time to go to work?

Me, when limp I'm about 4 and maybe 1.25 thick, nothing too small, but not a tree trunk either, when hard I'm between 9.5 and 10, and 7 around, so there's plenty there. Personally I like being a grower rather than a shower. May times have I smiled in secret when a young lady suddenly realizes just what she's in for. Especially love it when the discovery actually causes them to stop dead in their tracks! I know, I'm terrible aren't I? ;D

2. bigstr8bulge

bigstr8bulge Member

Shower and prefer it....6.75 x 6.25 soft cut. love to show a package in pants, an reel in the stares, both dudes and chicks.

and, of course, i wouldn't have it any other way in the locker room... 8)

3. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I am a shower-7 soft 10x7 hard. I have to admit it would be cool to be a grower though. I would be such a suprise to go from 4x1.5 soft to 9.5x7!

:eek:

4. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Is there a technical definition for grower? Like, say, if flaccid length = x% of erect length?

5. Pappy

Pappy Member

I don't know if I would be classed a shower or grower. How much does one have to grow when erect to be a grower??

6. Imported

Gold Member

dfox7.3x5: Don't worry about labels. You're spectacular either way. :)

7. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=dfox7.3x5 link=board=clothing;num=1083768808;start=0#5 date=05/05/04 at 19:57:45]
    Don't worry about labels. You're spectacular either way.  :)[/quote]

I agree. I don't think I came across this distinction until I joined this site (or its predecessors).

I don't see why it isn't possible to be both a shower and a grower. I am pretty much a run-of-the-mill guy in the lpsg context, but it is still true that my soft length tends to be an inch or two above the figures quoted for average erection length ... hence I have to be a "shower".

I add around another 3 inches in length when hard, and a whole lot of extra bulk ... there is enough increase overall to qualify as a "grower" too, IMHO. Once or twice people have said they imagine mine won't grow much when hard ... the only answer to that might be a demonstration I suppose ;)

8. Imported

Gold Member

wishIwashung: I rather enjoy the fact that I am a grower. Nearly doubling in size (3.5x3 to 7x5, approx.) definitely gives my partners a nice surprise.

I can't imagine being as large as some of you purport to be... I've had a couple of partners (female and male) that looked at my erect member and stated "Umm, I don't think so!"

Can't even imagine if I were bigger than this.

9. kurios

kurios Member

I have seen some technical definitions refering to percentages of growth but to me in a locker room some guys hang down soft(or show). I would say he is a shower and if I was doing a survey probably assume he had a big dick erect(proven to be less than an acurate assumption)
    Other guys are really shrunken up and I would assume they were pretty small erect. Some of the shrunken up ones though grow to substantial dimensions(growers) that disproves the original assumption.
    At the gym there is a tall guy that is often in the showers when I'm there. The first few times I saw him he had what looked like a 2" pencil dick and the only reason I noticed was it seemed so out of proportion. Then one time when I walked in he was soaping up about a 6 incher that has to have been over 6" in girth. I really did a double take cause I thought it couldn't have been the same guy but it was.
    So a long story but all to say to me a shower's package is represented to its best most of the time soft and may or may not reflect erect size whereas a grower's, for whatever reason, misrepresents what he will be packing erect

10. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess I'm a shower. I'm 6" soft and 9" erect. About a 50% increase, which is a lot, i guess, but not enough to be a grower.

11. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=Max link=board=clothing;num=1083768808;start=0#6 date=05/06/04 at 00:14:42] ... the only answer to that might be a demonstration I suppose  ;)

[/quote]
    Oh, well, OKAY. If you INSIST

;)

12. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

7 1/4" flaccid; 9 1/4" erect. Shower.

13. jonb

Gold Member

I know this forum's about 'meat', but I could've been spared the spam. LOL

Seriously, I'm a shower too. Soft it's from 5" to 9", depending on environmental conditions. Erect it's 10 1/2".

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=jonb link=board=clothing;num=1083768808;start=0#12 date=05/06/04 at 21:57:13]I know this forum's about 'meat', but I could've been spared the spam. LOL
    [/quote]

Spam is meat, too: mystery meat (don't you love a mystery!)

Shower here. About a 6" hang that grows 2"-or-so. I get more comments about the thickness, though, in both conditions.

15. Imported

Gold Member

JoeAgain: Hang at like 3.5 long and maybe 2.5 around. Hard at close to 7 long and 6.5 around, which only makes me maybe in the upper end of "average" or the low end of "big", but definately a grower.

16. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

8.5x4.5ish to 13x7.5... I guess I'm a grower AND a shower.

17. cork8x6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Shower: 4.5" x 3" flaccid and 8" x 6" hard.

18. Imported

Gold Member

sexychef: Grower here....I hang about 4 inches soft and double to my full 8 inches when hard. I've seen many guys at my gym who have huge soft dicks-I can't imagine them getting any bigger. It's great to see the diversity,
    Nothing like a big dick-no matter how you get there.

19. Imported

Gold Member

tsctsc: Shower: @5.5"soft to 8.5"hard

20. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Until recently, my smallest, and I mean cold-shower shrivelled smallest, was about 6x6. The recent addition of blood pressure and cholesterol meds to my life have given new meaning to the word "flaccid" and I've been hanging about 5x6 lately.

It grows to 11x7.5 or so (girth measured at the widest point, at the base, it tapers quite a bit from there), so I dunno whether I now qualify as a "grower" or not. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted