Grower or a Shower?

tsctsc: dB it seems to me that you are both a Shower (at 5-6" soft) and a Grower since you almost double in size! very nice

markchgo: Definately a grower. about 4 when soft 8 when hard. Love to watch it grow.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
A shower is a man who looks well-endowed in the locker room. A grower's grows quite a bit during an erection. A man can be a grower and a shower at the same time, or neither.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Just measured myself soft [I think possibly for the first time ever :lol: ] 5.5 and 5.25 around.
I've always thought of myself as a definite grower...

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've always thought of myself as a grower, as well. I go from around 5"-6" and 3"-4" around, when soft, to 9" long and nearly 7" around when hard. If the real average for cock size is 5"-6", though, maybe I am a little bit of a shower, as well.

From examining guys in the shower at school, I have seen some who hang as big as me soft, but don't get any bigger, when hard. I have never seen anyone in person with one bigger erect than mine. Man, the penis is a sweet thing...

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Overheard by chance on a UK local radio station:

"And now, our GROWERS AND SHOWERS slot ... Time for our expert to deal with all your growing and showing problems ...".

Just for a minute I thought that I had stumbled upon a local lpsg cell, and at last someone was taking our problems seriously. So I waited to hear about grower problems (people underestimating you ... finding all that extra room when suddenly needed etc). And shower problems -- bulge, need for support, etc etc. Or maybe at last a celebration of what has to be the true lpsg elite .. showers who grow :lol:

But of course, it was about delphiniums, sweet peas etc. Or maybe, since this is the lpsg after all ... cucumbers.

NikkiSixx: I'm 3"-4.5" long and 5"-5.5" around soft, depending on environmental conditions, and I am about 6"-6.5" long and 6" around hard, depending on how excited I am…would that make me a grower, a shower, both, or neither?

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Max, there is always hope...our secret cells will emerge! :)

Nikki, hmmm, I think that's a good question! At your smallest, I think you probably are, but when you're relaxed, there isn't "that much" of a difference length wise.

Still, there is a change at all, so I'll say, "grower".

NikkiSixx: Is the erect size a good one? How about the flaccid one?

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Whatever works for you. I think that it's a pretty chunky dick. And I think a lot of people would say that girth is a pretty decent thing!

BTW, I'm straight, altough "twisted" probably works for me better.

NikkiSixx: I don't know how well it "works" because I am still a virgin, though I have tried quite a bit to lose my virginity…

LoveGirl: Nikki - Don't try to hard and waste something potentially special.

(Here it is I am going to reveal his size)
Michael's a huge grower not a shower. 3frozen-5regular inches by 2 inches soft and a whopping 9 inches - 11½ inches (REALLY depends) by 8 inches. I mean whopping in a "Damnit I can't haul it up the stairs" way not a "Fills me up to the max, perfection" way. Believe me it blows huge ravioli chunks because sex is extremely difficult and at times no fun at all. Fortunately sex is not the reason we are together.

rainsfletcher: I think it's possible to tell by looking (to a certain extent) how much a dick is going to grow.

For me, even though I'm cut, the skin still tends to bunch up at the head. It almost look like one of those wrinkly puppies (Sharpei?). Other's I've seen, the skin is smooth and sort-of stretched, with the head already prounounced.. Even if it's hanging streight down, you can see it really doesn't have much room to grow.

No, it's not a universal thing, I'm sure, but does anyone else agree with this?