Grower or a Shower?

cockneyliam

Just Browsing
Media
yeah, i have a job of poking the head through the hole because I have to bunch it up behind the head. There is loads of room for growth so do you think it will? I'm 17 so I suppose I might have a few years left?

ccd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's hard to tell if I am a shower or a grower. Flaccid, if I am completely comfortable, I am about 5.25 inches long, but if I am uncomfortable or have just finished working out, I am about 3-4 inches long. I guess the blood leaves my penis to go to my muscles. When I am erect, I am just over 8 inches long and about 5.25 inches around. So, in some cases, I am a shower, and in other cases, I am a grower.

This disparity has caused me some problems. I swam on my highschool swim team, and we would shower together after workouts. Since, I was never completely comfortable, and since I had just finished a workout, I never really hung well. So, although I wasn't small, I never seemed large, which was exasperating. Guys make "size" jokes all the time, and it would've been nice to have public proof of my endowment.

On the flip side, I would not like to have my large flaccid penis bouncing while I was trying to run a race or lift weights. It's nice that I can sort of tuck away and then expand on demand.

LoveGirl:
Originally posted by LoveGirl@Jun 9 2004, 10:27 PM
Nikki - Don't try to hard and waste something potentially special.

(Here it is I am going to reveal his size)
Michael's a huge grower not a shower. 3frozen-5regular inches by 2 inches soft and a whopping 9 inches - 11½ inches (REALLY depends) by 8 inches. I mean whopping in a "Damnit I can't haul it up the stairs" way not a "Fills me up to the max, perfection" way. Believe me it blows huge ravioli chunks because sex is extremely difficult and at times no fun at all. Fortunately sex is not the reason we are together.
I forgot to mention, it's really wrinkled up when it's soft. It's so cute!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by liammedler@Jun 15 2004, 12:33 AM
There is loads of room for growth so do you think it will? I'm 17 so I suppose I might have a few years left?
Probably not. About 80% of all men reach their adult penis length by the time they reach sixteen. However, many of the men here have proven to be the exception. I wouldn't hold my breath, though.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering--

At one time in discussing what determines "a shower" .....
weren't we close to agreeing that a "shower" is best defined as....

Anyone (when flaccid) who is already above the (average) 3.5 to 4 inch mark
in length and who increases by LESS than 50% to his full erect size?
(Ex. 5 inch flaccid to 7 inch erect)

A "grower" on the other hand would be anyone who increases by more than
50% to his full erect size...
(Ex. THAT could be someone who's 3" flaccid but zooms to 7" erect length!)

Anyone else follow or recall this rationale?

--I KNOW I didn't just make it up! :D

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@May 22 2004, 11:53 PM
A shower is a man who looks well-endowed in the locker room. A grower's grows quite a bit during an erection. A man can be a grower and a shower at the same time, or neither.
:eek: I agree Right on ! Both here 9 to just under 14!

BRMSTN69: Lets see, I'm 4.5x5 soft and 7x5.5 hard so I guess legnthwise I'm a grower and girthwise I'm a shower

hungwitz

Expert Member
Media
I am absolutely a grower. I am normally the 'hidden turtle' during the normal part of the day. However, at full mast, I am about 8 (8.5 on a really horny day) and very thick.

Being gay, in the past when sexual freedom did not have the disease burden it has today, I used to go to sex clubs. Many times guys would touch and pass because I just did not feel large. It was very annoying since I knew what would happen if they just played with me for a bit.

It is always a turn-on to watch guys eyes when I go from 'hidden turtle' to "rampant lion" B) .

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 4.5 soft and am 8 hard. I have to be a grower, because at 6', it's UNACCEPTABLE :) If I was 7 soft and grew to 8, I wouldn't even feel I wanted to be 10inces (did that make sense?). But I think I am small and ENVY those long soft hangers. If I could take my erect length of 8 and keep the same when soft, I'd be a f'n happy camper OR if I took my 4.5 and grew to 10 I'd be "almost" equally happy. I can't impress anyone with a 4.5 inch soft dick :( AND all of us guys have penis envy.

Can't one of us make a pill that works :) We'd ne BILLIONAIRS :)

sapman1000: Hello!
I am DEFINATELY a grower, not too much of a shower. I usually hang about 4 inches soft, but I do have fairly large balls, but you can't really see anything. I wear Levis 550's to help hide things. I have had a few stares in the locker room at the post gym and swimming pool, though.

sapman1000: BTW - I agree with BCH. My sentiments exactly.

D

deleted111

God if i had a choice to change my situation and the 2 choices were being either a grower or shower. God I wish I was a grower. It isnt just the lack of wanting to have a big penis soft. Its the fact that its uncomfortable for me most of the time unless I'm wearing sweatpants.

Nate

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nzcard01....fu :) Just kidding...9 inches and want to be smaller...some people are NEVER happy. I'll take you to the gym and lets see who gets more looks? Me cruisin in my 4.0 (said to the vanilla ice song) and you hangen with a 9.0 :)

D

deleted111

It sounds like a cliche but to each his own. Some guys say, If I could be smaller/bigger. I am saying if I had a choice between grower or shower. You can have my 9 if i can have your 4, how bout that?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jun 23 2004, 05:03 AM
Even at "straight" gyms, guys look when you're big enough.
I only go to "straight" gyms. When I go to them gym, I'm going for a traditional workout. I went to Gold's Gym in New Orleans. Now that I live in central Louisiana, there's no such thing as a "gay" gym. Hell, there's no such thing as a gay bar around here!