Grower or a Shower?

maverackstud8: Dont worry,me and Jana [Madame] don't even have a chance even I had 20 inches.Don't even think were are pals.either.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by blackbodybuilder11@Jul 13 2004, 09:16 PM
I am 7x6 soft and 11x7 hard. I guess i am a bit of a grower and a shower too.
I'm your pale twin, apparently... :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I think I just got the idea for a sitcom: The dizygotic twins of a threesome where one man was black and one was white. It's almost bad enough for UPN.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I think I'll sell it to UPN. I was planning on calling it Brothaz.

Jon (The NAACP protests UPN for their over-representation of lousy black shows.)

suaige:
Originally posted by wmrobt@Jul 13 2004, 02:05 AM

I'll typically lay on my back, close my eyes and think appropriate thoughts to wake up my wood so it will be more showy. Once there, I can usually maintain that size pretty well. It will hang (and not look like a near erection) at about 6" x 5.25".
I always thought that would be a great talent. If I try it I can't make it stop. :( Then it just all too up.

I used to think of myself as either a grower or both, then I paid atttention to it for a couple of months. I guess I am more of a shower, I usually am 5.5-6.5 limp but can very often be 5-7.25 and extemes 4.25 pool shrinkage and once 7.5 limp. Then only 7.75 woody. I guess that makes me much more of a shower.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hungwitz@Jun 17 2004, 12:36 AM
I am absolutely a grower. I am normally the 'hidden turtle' during the normal part of the day. However, at full mast, I am about 8 (8.5 on a really horny day) and very thick.

Being gay, in the past when sexual freedom did not have the disease burden it has today, I used to go to sex clubs. Many times guys would touch and pass because I just did not feel large. It was very annoying since I knew what would happen if they just played with me for a bit.

It is always a turn-on to watch guys eyes when I go from 'hidden turtle' to "rampant lion" B) .
[post=242831]Quoted post[/post]​

I am not as large as you when hard, but guys have always been shocked by how my "hidden turtle" grows when encouraged. My length and girth both increase a great deal. Those who pass us by, just miss out on a good thing. Wish I were a shower, though. It is much better in the gym and other such places.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by hungwitz@Jun 17 2004, 12:36 AM
I am absolutely a grower. I am normally the 'hidden turtle' during the normal part of the day. However, at full mast, I am about 8 (8.5 on a really horny day) and very thick.
It is always a turn-on to watch guys eyes when I go from 'hidden turtle' to "rampant lion" B) .
[post=242831]Quoted post[/post]​
Sounds like a real tease to me. Sure is a sneaky way to get your cock played with, but so worth it. :evilgrin:

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm definitely a shower and I love it that way. I am 9" soft and 9.5" on a good day, I am also very thick soft. I grow to 11.5" erect, which is good since I am sexually active. showers are good for the locker room and shower, which is something I personally do a lot, so it's nice to be able to confidently show off my package. i've met many other men who were also showers. for me, I tend to see more men with larger penises and I don't know why because I know not every man is hung like a rhinocerous, but the men i've seen are hung like giant horses.

empressfromme

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a major grower. I don't even like for my partner to see me flaccid. Fortunately, I grow to average proportions when erect.

ravenously: I'm 5.5 to 6 x by 5 flaccid and 7.75 x6.25 fully erect. I guess that makes me a shower. right?

tonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno if i am either, I am 4.5" soft, but only grow to 7.5". It doesn't double and 4.5" is a pretty normal size, but a good deal of growing to get an above "non-LPSG" average. So who knows?

Ewhit49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm like 3" soft and about 7" erect; nothing spectacular around average... but I think I would classify myself as a grower. My bestfriend is the same way... You would think he had a tiny penis as he is only like 2" soft but he is like 9" erect!

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I asked my husband because of this post. He said with me it depends on how I am hanging. :smile:
Erect Between 8-9" dependent on arousal, circ between 5"-6"

Flaccid can be as small as 2" by 2" but usually girth shows more than link unless I'm hanging low. Sometimes thow I hang close to erect measurements.

So am I a grower or a shower?

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend just sent me a link of Jude Law nude. All of the press quotes are like 'Jude is so small' but it's photos of him changing with a flaccid cock. We can't help but to judge based on penis size that's why this website is here, but I just hate that people judge flaccid cocks. Like, you ignorant fucks, you know that doesn't really indicate what it's going to grow into.

Stupid ignorant hating people in the world are the reason I wish I was a shower. Oh well.

This post seems more hateful than I would ever mean it to be. I'm not upset or anything.