Grower or shower? 4.5" soft, 6.5" hard

Hope the title gives the question I am asking clearly!

:smile:

Welcome your opinions
I am a grower. Wish I was a shower. I hate it at the gym because I have to stretch my dick so it looks somewhat normal. It seems it shrinks even more after a workout. Does this happen to others?

3" soft, 6.25" hard

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do that too lvprcm. Many men are a lot bigger than me in teh gym. I feel envious to be honest, however much people say "size does not matter", the fact remains that other men are noticeably bigger.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hope the title gives the question I am asking clearly!

:smile:

Welcome your opinions

Well... guess as I've said in another tread...guess I'm more or less a shower than grower.
I hang bewteen 7-8 inches soft and only grow to 10.5 to 11 inches(when rock hard on a good day) which = to only about 2-3 inches of growth...
a bit embrassing sometimes because I don't maintain an erection for any long period of time:redface: due to size and lenght....takes more blood which I guess I don't supply to well...it's a drawback man.
Whopper-lee

I do that too lvprcm. Many men are a lot bigger than me in teh gym. I feel envious to be honest, however much people say "size does not matter", the fact remains that other men are noticeably bigger.

hey, I'd take your 4.5" over my 3" anyday.:biggrin1:

Do you find yourself having to tug at yours while no one is looking to at least lengthen it? I do that several times however it shrinks back to it's usual. Normally it isn't that small but working out has this effect, don't know why.

nippy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi grower too,hate to measure soft . Guess about 4 half. See my pics for full show!

In gym showers sometimes 'help it along' for when i get dressed again in locker room.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
. . . . Normally it isn't that small but working out has this effect, don't know why.

Come on, lvprcm, give it a little thought. While working out you're pumping blood to muscles, away from organs of the body. Sure, your flaccid doesn't require the blood that it does when erected, but, still, the soft dick normally retains blood which helps its size. Since I began PE three years ago, my flaccid stays at least an inch longer and noticeably thicker while flaccid, due to circulation into and out of larger capillaries and veins in my dick. Temperature (cold), as well as exercise pulls blood elsewhere. If anyone has other ideas, please post.

Come on, lvprcm, give it a little thought. While working out you're pumping blood to muscles, away from organs of the body. Sure, your flaccid doesn't require the blood that it does when erected, but, still, the soft dick normally retains blood which helps its size. Since I began PE three years ago, my flaccid stays at least an inch longer and noticeably thicker while flaccid, due to circulation into and out of larger capillaries and veins in my dick. Temperature (cold), as well as exercise pulls blood elsewhere. If anyone has other ideas, please post.

Thanks for the info.

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a grower too,, I think i grow a good 5' which makes a big difference. I wonder how women react to this kind of difference.....

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In oposition to my wishes, Grower.

I'm about 3.5 soft, 6.5 fully erect.

Most of the time my blood pressure is higher than normal, you'd think it would go there.

poetryman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im a grower. Gain about 3" in length when hard. Personally, I think it's a lot of fun watching it go from flacid to hard.