grower or shower???

B_allaboutdick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
always wonder is grower more or shower more here... u all welcome to post ur picture to share. mine very small. soft 3"x2.5". erected 6"x4.5".... is that consider grower?

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say that you're a grower. I'm a grower. I think that showers are people whose penises really don't scrunch/wrinkle when they are flaccid; for the most part, they just get less rigid and, maybe get 15% shorter or so. My minimum flaccid length is less than four inches, and my maximum, really hard length is a bit more than 7.5 inches.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
grower here...from about 3 or so soft to 7.5 hard, and much thicker. But I find the more sexually active I am, and the more relaxed I am in a given environment (locker room, bed room, etc.), then the longer and thicker I hang soft.

B_allaboutdick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
grower here...from about 3 or so soft to 7.5 hard, and much thicker. But I find the more sexually active I am, and the more relaxed I am in a given environment (locker room, bed room, etc.), then the longer and thicker I hang soft.
nice. love to go gym n hang around at the locker room. sauna is great. some guy just got nude without anything, not even towel. basically 80% of them is shower..........

D_Harry_Krautch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a grower for sure! My BF on the other hand is both a shower and a grower, would try to persuade him to get his pics posted, he has a great looking 8in cock!! :)