Grower or Shower?

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although I'd like to be a "shower", it's pretty cool sometimes to be a grower. Clothes fit better, I don't have to worry about too much of a visible bulge, and (although this sounds sick and twisted), it's a turn on to me when a girl says "wow, I wasn't expecting your dick to get that big" !! It's almost like my modest size (by the standard on this board at least, you lucky bastards !!!) is heightened by being quite the grower......since it's an unexpected occurance to certain women.

It's so hot to me when their eyebrows kind of perk up in curiosity/intrigue when they see me go from a very average flaccid measurement to a pretty decent size aroused.

Yeah I know, I'm a weirdo, hahaha.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shower, definitely, although I'll start with having a big one hard. lol

I'm not bi, in that I don't think about sex with guys, but I admit I think a cock that is 6 plus inches soft is very sexy. If I had one I'd be staring at it in the mirror all the time. :D

misfit20

Just Browsing
Media
Grower.
Sometimes I think that being larger soft would be cool but whatever as long as everything is fully functional then that is good enough for me.

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
I am pretty sure that I am a grower. A girlfriend of mine recently lamented that my penis was not larger in its flaccid form. I asked her why it should bother her and she said that everyone should know what a big penis I have, not just the lucky few who've seen it erect.

I don't really care either way though.

100% with you on that one. My gf doesn't care one way or another because she knows what she gets in the end anyway, but she has commented that it would be different if the ratio were a bit more in tune with the erect size.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Well there doesn't seem to be an accepted standard. That's a ratio of 1:1.5. A ratio of 1:2 is definitely a grower. But I think it's not just the ratio, but how big you are soft.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hmmm. For anti-confusion purposes:

A shower is a penis that is large/long when flaccid, and doesn't grow much into an erect size: 7.5 inches soft, 9 inches hard.

A grower is a penis that is average or small when flaccid, but grows into a large erect size: 3.5 inches soft, 8 inches hard.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mfoley said:
Hmmm. For anti-confusion purposes:

A shower is a penis that is large/long when flaccid, and doesn't grow much into an erect size: 7.5 inches soft, 9 inches hard.

A grower is a penis that is average or small when flaccid, but grows into a large erect size: 3.5 inches soft, 8 inches hard.
I understand the general definitions and these obvious examples. What I am curious about is what the exact cutoff point is between a shower and a grower.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There isn't really a clear cut off line between them. If it looks big in the mirror when its soft, then assume its a grower. Or, if it doesn't have to grow more than 3 or 4 inches to get to its erect length, then its a shower.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am not sure what i am. maybe i am more a shower, at 6 soft, and happy about it.

Let's say that a shower can be helpful in locker rooms or in similar situations.

Also my gf noticed i was big already when she saw me soft (first time se had mutual masturbation in the dark, an we saw eachother naked the morning after).

Redneps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a grower and not a shower. Flaccid I can be 2.5" to 3.5" depending on what I'm doing and the temperature. I find that if I’m really active I tend to shrink right up (2.5”) and if I’m relaxed and warm I’m don’t shrink (3.5) up as much. My cock is 7” erect, so I double in size when I get hard. The only time I would like to be a shower and not a grower is when it’s time to hit the showers at the gym, but it never works out that way because after a good hard work out I tend to shrivel up. I find that if I ride a bike for a while, my cock rubs against my shorts and will grow some, so that’s a trick I use to reduce the shrinkage.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
kawika said:
I am a grower, wish I was a shower!

Unless you're interested in impressing guys in the locker room, it really doesn't matter all that much. Better that it's big when you're going to use it, no?