Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The average flaccid is around 3.4", and the average erect is approximately 5.8". Therefore the average gain in size from flaccid to erect is almost 2 1/2". For the hell of it let's say then that a grower is anyone who gains 2 1/2" or more, and a shower is someone who gains less than 2 1/2". What are you? Also, comment whether you are glad you are what you are and why, or if you wish you were the opposite.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a large flaccid that doesn't get substantially bigger when erect. Since I have a healthy size that is fine with me. I am glad I am a shower because the truth is I am flaccid 99% of the time, so anyone seeing me naked, whether erect or not, will probably think I look pretty good. It is also a positive that I have some bulge factor when clothed. I don't offer the surprise that a large grower might offer, but that is maybe the only thing I don't. For the record my typical flaccid size is right around 6" in length and 5 1/2" mid flaccid girth. It increases to around 7 1/3" in length when erect, and my mid erect girth is a little more than 6 1/2".

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a bit of both. 5 soft-7.5 hard. I think the less than 2.5 isn't what constitutes you as a shower, I think your length soft does that. Just saying.

Finding the true definition of grower vs shower definitely isn't a black and white result. Grower vs shower also usually only looks at length, and I bet some guys may not gain a lot of length between the two, but maybe gain a lot of girth. Anyways, I only used those numbers for the hell of it to sort of define what it is for a slight sense of clarity. There are smaller guys who are still smaller after going from one state to the other, and there probably are some bigger guys who grow a lot from one to the other.

Biboiaz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a tough one..it all depends on the weather how I hang, also the type of underwear I wore on that day..so some days I whip it out ur like "damn" how much bigger it gets and other days you may think " that Lil MF better grow I hope"...haha

Reactions: Happy7x5

Biboiaz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Finding the true definition of grower vs shower definitely isn't a black and white result. Grower vs shower also usually only looks at length, and I bet some guys may not gain a lot of length between the two, but maybe gain a lot of girth. Anyways, I only used those numbers for the hell of it to sort of define what it is for a slight sense of clarity. There are smaller guys who are still smaller after going from one state to the other, and there probably are some bigger guys who grow a lot from one to the other.
From my experience blk guys are more showers!! We typically don't get much bigger..again from my experiences

Reactions: HOU_HEADHUNTER

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even though I a have really big softie (between 5.5" and 7" long, depending on the ambient conditions) I'm frequently called a grower because my balls are huge and they hang down over 9" dwarfing my dick.

Reactions: trypod8907

I am a grower. I go from 4" flaccid to 7 1/2" erect. Still looks good packaged in the right underwear, but I am definitely a grower.

Reactions: Jimmy1374