Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Flaccid: 6"-6.5" Erect: 8.5"
Never quite sure whether this grows or shows. Somewhere in between, I guess.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand how people can use ONE measurement for their soft length. The male shlong is designed to range from small and soft to large and hard. If you're grappling with a bear you don't want your shlong to be big and hard (I assume). So when you're stressed, or cold, or angry, or any "fight-or-flight" responses, your shlong is going to be rather small. When you're with a hot naked teenager, it will be a lot bigger (I assume).

So again, I don't understand how people can post something like "I'm 6 inches soft"... If I throw you into an ice bath I can assure you that you will not be 6 inches soft.

ruperty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand how people can use ONE measurement for their soft length. The male shlong is designed to range from small and soft to large and hard. If you're grappling with a bear you don't want your shlong to be big and hard (I assume). So when you're stressed, or cold, or angry, or any "fight-or-flight" responses, your shlong is going to be rather small. When you're with a hot naked teenager, it will be a lot bigger (I assume).

So again, I don't understand how people can post something like "I'm 6 inches soft"... If I throw you into an ice bath I can assure you that you will not be 6 inches soft.

fair point, but who's going to measure their penis while fighting with a bear or in a freezing cold bath!? :p

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

The flaccid given will either represent the person's size on their best days, or it will represent their averaged flaccid size (in other words if they range from 4 to 5 inches they might state it as 4.5"). I think most of us, if not all of us, probably give our best days size. You bring up a good point, but the male ego pretty much dictates what the number represents.