Grower, Soft vs. Hard

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't another Shower vs. Grower thread, at least not in the classic sense.

Growers can't show off at all when soft (unless they feel like being mocked), but the way a guy can go from being so small to big is why being a grower isn't TOO bad.

Either way, I just started up a thread to show off. Feel free to watch it grow more than twice its size to lift up into the air!

Attachments

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, I hope with all my might that this is the correct section for this; I'm 18 after all.

Attachments

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
awesome pics bro... youre huge soft! and you have almost the same curve down when hard as i do... very nice! thanks for the post, hope we can see more pics!

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My cock grows pretty much the same way as, and looks a little bit like, yours, Darpon. Not bad at all!

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the comments, everyone! I wish I could get some comments from the ladies, but we can't have everything, I guess.

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know you were hoping for some comments from the ladies. However I have to say that I love the from soft to hard type series of pics, and yours are fantastic.

I have a few online friends who want me to do a similar series since mine grows so much between soft to hard. Only problem is for me the in between stage happens so fast it's hard to catch with a digital camera. :biggrin1:

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know you were hoping for some comments from the ladies. However I have to say that I love the from soft to hard type series of pics, and yours are fantastic.

I have a few online friends who want me to do a similar series since mine grows so much between soft to hard. Only problem is for me the in between stage happens so fast it's hard to catch with a digital camera. :biggrin1:
Then do it in video :wink:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
darpon..I'm sorry buddy...but you ARE a shower! that cock is big hanging there in your first pic. and your bush is incredible...talk about dense and full! damn!

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmmm Darpon,

wished I had a cock like yours, jeezes man... how I would love to have that hanging between my legs. Great series of pics when he is growing, love watching it. Put it on video, okay, would be great to see it come alive.
Would not mind trading undies with you. Woud be bone hard all the time thinking how I can feel were your cock has been.