Grower vs shower most / least

D_George_W_Tush

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys
I'm a grower 3" soft close to 9" hard - Just wondering what the max soft / hard length difference you have or seen.

Likewise have you seen cocks that the length hardly changes between soft and hard?

Please comment - cheers

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
im definitely a grower. my softie is teeny tiny, but im fairly average to average plus when hard.

being a grower sucks, as you dont have that locker room wow factor. but i guess you dont have to carry around extra baggage for exercise! haha

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
im definitely a grower. my softie is teeny tiny, but im fairly average to average plus when hard.

being a grower sucks, as you dont have that locker room wow factor. but i guess you dont have to carry around extra baggage for exercise! haha
Pretty much the same thing here. When I ride my bike I'm thankful that my junk doesn't get in the way, yet I'd love to have more to look at when it's limp. Whatever. I'm just happy that it still works as well as it does.

Gomez

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd probably be considered a shower, I'm around 5 inches flaccid, but only 6.5 inches when erect.

ugb

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 3-4 inches flaccid, and 8 inches hard

heynowww

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im deff a grower, more in the girth department... it can get embarassingly thin sometimes when limp... my length doesnt shrink much less than 5, grows to 7.5 - 7.75
sometimes it bulges pretty well if my balls are tight, but having a skinny framed body, its usually left unseen between my legs. Not much for thighs to hold it out.
where am i going with this haha
oh yeah i dont hang out in locker rooms

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago was in the sauna, a big, stock, hairy guy walked in, at first I thought he had no cock...then realized it was there (lot of thick hair and solid plum sized nuts)....finally noticed a tiny bit of foreskin/nub.... he sat on his towel like I do when alone....

we sat back and sweated....sweat makes my foreskin crazy in a sauna and having a naked furrball next to me didn't hurt....I started to get a bit 'fluffy'....glanced over and may have gasped out loud...looked like a small tree trunk slowly emerging...the more each of us openly looked the harder we both got.... this guy was amazing....easily 8-9...could barely get his big hairy fist around it....(nice solid nips too, could barely see them thru his 'furr') and bubbling up precum.... really 'fit' him....

don't think I have seen anything like it...(so to speak) unfortunately some (clothed) guys walked in talking loudly (I like peace and quiet in a sauna, not 'let solve the worlds problems'))

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Could you provide before vs. after pictures. Six inches is a lot to account for.:smile:

Hi guys
I'm a grower 3" soft close to 9" hard - Just wondering what the max soft / hard length difference you have or seen.

Likewise have you seen cocks that the length hardly changes between soft and hard?

Please comment - cheers