Grower Vs Shower

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bandit7672, Jun 27, 2008.

1. bandit7672

bandit7672 Member

Albums:
    I Am 4.5" Soft And 7.25" Hard. That's Over 60% Increase. It Looks To Me That Some Of The Gallerys Show That The Big Flaccid Cocks Don't Grow The Same Percentage. Some Of You That Are 7" Soft Would Be Over 10" Hard. What Are Some Numbers Soft To Hard With %.

2. D_Suckleberry Hound

D_Suckleberry Hound New Member

me = 3" to 6" = 50%

3. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

heres a little secret ill let u in on-

alot of guys on here take pics of their semi hard dick and say its "soft" thats why their "hard" pics look about the same size, maybe a little firmer

the best are the guys with 50 pics, that all say "6" soft" yet its clearly 5 seconds away from being 100% erect

4. Darpon

Darpon New Member

You want to know why the first letter of every word in your post is capitalized? It's because you typed everything in all caps. Don't do that.

Also, this thread has been posted a billion times before, except yours has a bit of a better question.

A lot of guys are showers. Some, like me, are growers (I've been accused of being a shower though, for some bizarre reason). There are advantages and disadvantages to each, but it doesn't matter either way. The only thing that really counts in the end is fully erect size, but even that only matters to an extent.

5. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

It's possible to be both a shower and a grower--I am.

I hang about 4.5 x 4.5 soft and get to 8x6 hard (have measured as long at 8.5 with a cock ring and bone-pressed.

6. backa

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    About 4.5" to 5" soft, then 7.5" hard. More grower than shower. I think it's pretty common.

7. B_str8hungyo

B_str8hungyo New Member

i hang at 6 or 6.5 but grow to 9.5

8. Howard1122

Howard1122 Member

My understanding is that "growers" increase by 100%. "Showers" much less, though the erection is still greater, and up to 25%. I have a "grower" which increases by 100% to 200mm. I have a good friend who has a "shower" dick : 200mm flaccid and about 230mm erect. There is an interesting history about "showers" in NZ. In Maori culture there are a number of legends which refer to ancestral figures with large penises. Kahungungu is an example. Another story is about Taketake, an 18thC Chief of the Ngati Whare. His fortification above the Whirinaki River was about to be overrun by a force of Ngati Kahungungu. Taketake sprang to the breastwork naked where he could be seen by the attackers. He held his erect penis in his hands. The enemy was so filled with admiration that they withheld the attack a while. The delay enabled Taketake's men to work around the entralled enemy and attack them from the rear and defeat them. Such at any rate is the account remembered y the descendants of Taketake who are still known by the phrase "nga uri o Taketake ure roa" which means "the people of Taketake whose penis is long". In general terms a chief with a large penis was considered favoured by the Gods and would prevail in battle. It was considered a good omen for a chief to awake with an erection on the morning of a fight. There is evidence that the penis size played a major role in who became chief. Howard.

#8 Howard1122, Jun 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  9. D_Marion Assdimple

D_Marion Assdimple Account Disabled

I am pretty much a shower I go from 6.5 soft to 8.5 hard

10. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Could bo better :biggrin1:

Actually that's 100%

Draft saved Draft deleted