Growers and Showers Big and Small

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys,

I stumbled across this website, while convincing hubby his 5 inch cold swim affected flaccid cock was not tiny.

It shows some really interesting size differences and also shows how good a big cock looks :)smile: )

Soft Hard Gallery Page 1

Honey

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm reminded why most gay guys don't care for playgirl magazine--not enough hard cock! give me honcho thank you very much.

wildhoney, are you sure you're not a hot gay guy trapped in a bodacious female body? ;-)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scanjock - I wish !! More like a 15 year old horny high school boy trapped in a female body....I have very little female sensibilites unfortnately.

There are some very interesting cocks on that site...and it also shows you just how small average really is!!

:smile:
Honey

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Scanjock - I wish !! More like a 15 year old horny high school boy trapped in a female body....I have very little female sensibilites unfortnately.

:smile:
Honey

your analogy is much better! let's see now...horny high school boy trying to get his rocks off as an adult female with a bodacious bod...sounds like the adult version of disney's freaky friday to me;-)

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WildHoney, I think that me along with every other gay dude on this site owes you one for posting this.

There are times when "Thank You" simply doesn't go far enough. This is one of those times.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your very welcome boys......I think it is amazing the diversity of cock....and don't forget...I love it just as much as you do :tongue:

Honey

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I discovered that site a while ago, it's very interesting, the webmaster would make Kinsey proud. And yes, average is a very low number believe it or not (compared to what most consider average). And apparently since there are so many average and below average ones out there, someone must like or even prefer them. It's a good thing, too. It puts my insecurities into perspective.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

What would a 15 year old boy trapped in a female body do? My guess is he would constantly be playing with his tits and pussy because he'd be so turned on by his female parts.

Isn't the term female sensibilities any oxymoron? :eek: