Growers - How much change?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a definite grower. Soft can range from 1" to 3" depending on temperature and time of day. When I get up in the morning I can hang 4" but it gradually recedes. I also think I have a shy cock. When I WANT it to show - at the sauna or gym for example - it retreats! Who else has that happen to them? Hard I'm 7" although sometimes when it's raging it seems bigger.

I had a fuck body years ago who when soft was hanging 6 to 7" but when hard it hardly got any further past 7" or so. Not sure how common that is but whenever I see some guy swinging at the gym or pool I just figure they don't get much bigger.

Last edited:

6_75ArcaneStud5_25

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a grower too... like most that I've read, I'm in the same boat ranging from 1" to 3" depending on weather and stress levels etc. growing up to erect length of 6.75" BP. Only thing that pisses me off is that I am BP in my measurement and all of you guys are probly not. :( The visible amount of cock that I have to 'work with' is only 5.25" or so which is really frustrating, since that is the same size as my girth. I want to be longer like most of you guys. The lack of visual aid I guess has always gotten me down even when I do grow...

discretehang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
iam a definate grower completely soft iam only 1.5 inches not more than the head shows when fully hard iam 5.5 small compared to most (maybe all) of those that answered but thats what i was given so i make the best of it:biggrin1:

rahtidman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am about 4.4 when flaccid but grows to 7.5 when erect. Sometimes when I am really horny it seems to be even bigger

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
This is an interesting 'grow show'.
Certainly shows by how much his penis changes..and perhaps why it's not
wise to judge a book by it's cover in a public shower (the watery-wet one.) He ends up a good 6 inches. :tongue:

Edit
LPSG is limiting pic size but you'll get the gist.

Attachments

Last edited:

dranko

Experimental Member
Media
Stress and cold are my enemies, the result is a 3.5" mini cock. A hot shower after a solid workout will make it hang to almost 7". Fully erect it's nudging 8".

Despite some of pics in my gallery, I still consider myself a true grower. My typical softie is in the 3-5 range, semi is more 6-7 range, fully hard is 8 range.

I get sport dick all the time and I hate that shit!! So if I'm cold or exercising I'm always on the smaller side of things. However, when I'm having fun or just chilling around my house or having sex I'm always hanging much longer. :wink:

Definitely can relate!!!.. im around 5ish soft but when the times comes for it to count i measure up to a solid 8 when hard!.. and dude sport dick is the worse!!! thats why i make my sef have a semi (6inches) when showering in public! :biggrin1: