Growers - showers A myth?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Catchoftheday, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

I was going to ask you guys if you thought that your dick was a grower or a shower and why how big soft and hard etc.. However after due consideration and realisation it has probably done lots before I decided to take a different angle.

I think that the whole grower/shower thing is tosh and based on flawed information. The flawed information being that a penis has two states that being flaccid and errect. As a person with a penis I know that this is nonsense, I know that mine has LOTS of states some erect and some flaccid.

Although it is true that some peoples grow more than others I think this is due to them having more states for their dicks to be in rather than being "growers".

What do you think ? Other than I've clearly got too much spare time :biggrin1:

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You're correct about the differing phases of erection and flaccidity but anybody who's ever been with other naked men knows what the terms mean.

Some guys just naturally hang longer than others and can't help but be 'showers.'

3. bimale

bimale New Member

It's been my experience that...as the old saying goes...you can't judge a book by its cover. You never know until you get it hard.

4. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Take a dip in Lake Superior to find out how small your dick can become.

5. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

Flaccid (Shower) > Flaccid (Grower)

doesn't mean

Erect (Shower) > Erect (Grower)

The differences between a flaccid and an erect "grower" penis is greater than the "shower" penis.

Problem Solved.

Oh ya and btw there are always exceptions.

Draft saved Draft deleted