Growers showers opinions

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats your preference ladies.
I for one am a grower (3 or 3.5 - 8 inches) & I think it's embarrassing.
Is it a turn on thinking it's tiny then it suddenly grows big, or do you rather it being near full size and growing slightly?
And in your history what are the ones you most commonly run into?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just taking AE's response one step further, in my history when it's time to disrobe the member it's usually at full attention. I can't remember a single time when it wasn't. So, I think your series of events might be backwards from my point of view.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just taking AE's response one step further, in my history when it's time to disrobe the member it's usually at full attention. I can't remember a single time when it wasn't. So, I think your series of events might be backwards from my point of view.
True....trying to capture the penis in its flaccid state always made me feel like that guy on 'Wild Kingdom'. "Here the huntress sneaks up on the sleeping gent, trying to uncover the penis in its flaccid state. Gently she lifts the blanket...he rolls over, she holds her breath, has the man woken? Again, the huntress pulls the blanket away, hoping against hope to finally catch a glimpse of the sleeping penis, when...damn! Tent city!"

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

^^^
This. I've never seen a guys flaccid penis before seeing it erect. The size doesn't matter flaccid or hard as long as it's comfortable for me when I need it.

3hoursofsatisfaction

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So @EllieP @HiddenLacey @LaFemme @AlteredEgo while you're having sex, after the first nut comes.. Because I'm sure after the first nut, like me for example I'll either be able to keep it up and keep going or there are times when I will get soft (unfortunately) and have to really get back up. And in the latter case if you want to keep the sex going you're going to have to resort to oral until it gets it up again. So now in the case you're looking at it or playing with it while it's in a really shrunken state, then it starts growing in your hand or your mouth and grows 4 more inches or so how does that feel?
Also there are times when a man's dick won't be hard, now what if his pants are off and you're seeing his dick for the first time & thinking it's tiny & as you start playing with it, it grows 4+ inches in size as compared to it already being at 5 inches then only growing two more.
The end result is similar but the process to get there is slightly different.
have you all ever experienced that visually or physically?

Excuse the grammar or if this doesn't sound like it makes sense. I guess just think of it visually and not logically

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So @EllieP @HiddenLacey @LaFemme @AlteredEgo while you're having sex, after the first nut comes.. Because I'm sure after the first nut, like me for example I'll either be able to keep it up and keep going or there are times when I will get soft (unfortunately) and have to really get back up. And in the latter case if you want to keep the sex going you're going to have to resort to oral until it gets it up again. So now in the case you're looking at it or playing with it while it's in a really shrunken state, then it starts growing in your hand or your mouth and grows 4 more inches or so how does that feel?
Also there are times when a man's dick won't be hard, now what if his pants are off and you're seeing his dick for the first time & thinking it's tiny & as you start playing with it, it grows 4+ inches in size as compared to it already being at 5 inches then only growing two more.
The end result is similar but the process to get there is slightly different.
have you all ever experienced that visually or physically?

Excuse the grammar or if this doesn't sound like it makes sense. I guess just think of it visually and not logically
I always assume a flaccid dick has nothing to do with me. Always. To put it in perspective, I'm more interested in how a man's parents talk to me than anything to do with his softie.

Also, I know how vain this sounds, but I'm pretty alluring. No first-time partner has ever pulled out a soft dick. Flaccid has never even once been my first impression.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, after the fact it's really immaterial if he's a shower or a grower. I mean, I know the final result already.

It is a bit empowering to make a man go from soft to hard. But frankly I don't notice a soft size.