Growers vs. show-ers.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Somebody just asked me this and I was so startled by the question that I had to pass it on to the group, although I suspect I know the answer.

Is there anyway by just looking at a guys softie, to tell if he's a grower or a show-er?? I never thought of that before. Obviously once he gets hard you just compare his size to his flaccid size.

But it would be a huge advantage (if you like big cock) to know from looking at a flaccid one whether it would be significantly bigger or stay about the same size. That being said, if there were a way to tell, I'm sure gay men would have discovered it by now.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is maybe guys with a lot of "wrinkles" (is there a real name for it?) on their soft dicks are major growers and guys with smooth skin on their cocks are show-ers?

One way to test this thesis is to have guys post pics of their hard and soft cocks with measurements of each. We could see if the guys who grew the most had that "accordian" thing going on. What WON'T be helpful is guys showing a pic of their soft cock and saying "As big as it is, it gets a lot larger, Baby!" We're talking advancing SCIENCE here! LOL. Do your part to further human knowledge -- let's solve one of the great remaining mysteries of the universe! :biggrin1:

rainbowknight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a theory and it is only a theory. However, I have noticed this in guys that I have seen and I have seen a lot of guys.

In some African American males and some Caucasian American males, that are from the Northern part of the U.S. tend to be growers. However, those hailing from the Southern part of the U.S. seem to showers. Now, like I said, this may not be true for all but it has been for some.

I have noticed this due to shrinkage from the cold or hot conditions. I know that when I get cold sometimes I have ovaries instead of testicles. I have to literally feel to see where they have gone. However, on a hot day, they are sticking to my thigh like taffy. I have talked to some of my friends who are from Northern states in the U.S. and they have had the same experience.

I am not saying that this is a definite answer, but weather may play a part in it. So if you are outside in the cold, you may have a grower.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would mosey up to the guy and flat out ask him. "Say Bruce, I can't help but notice your beautiful softie". "Tell me, does it get a helluva lot bigger when its hard?"

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a theory and it is only a theory. However, I have noticed this in guys that I have seen and I have seen a lot of guys.

In some African American males and some Caucasian American males, that are from the Northern part of the U.S. tend to be growers. However, those hailing from the Southern part of the U.S. seem to showers. Now, like I said, this may not be true for all but it has been for some.

I have noticed this due to shrinkage from the cold or hot conditions. I know that when I get cold sometimes I have ovaries instead of testicles. I have to literally feel to see where they have gone. However, on a hot day, they are sticking to my thigh like taffy. I have talked to some of my friends who are from Northern states in the U.S. and they have had the same experience.

I am not saying that this is a definite answer, but weather may play a part in it. So if you are outside in the cold, you may have a grower.

I agree there is a weather component to a guy's flaccid size, but beyond that, I think there is also a genetic component.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no way that I can think of. I saw a young guy at the Y come into the shower from the pool wearing a speedo with essentially nothing showing. when he took it off, it went from one or two inches soft to a probably 9 or 10 inch absolutely straight rod. I was so impressed I wanted to shake his, er, hand.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Somebody just asked me this and I was so startled by the question that I had to pass it on to the group, although I suspect I know the answer.

Is there anyway by just looking at a guys softie, to tell if he's a grower or a show-er?? I never thought of that before. Obviously once he gets hard you just compare his size to his flaccid size.

But it would be a huge advantage (if you like big cock) to know from looking at a flaccid one whether it would be significantly bigger or stay about the same size. That being said, if there were a way to tell, I'm sure gay men would have discovered it by now.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is maybe guys with a lot of "wrinkles" (is there a real name for it?) on their soft dicks are major growers and guys with smooth skin on their cocks are show-ers?

One way to test this thesis is to have guys post pics of their hard and soft cocks with measurements of each. We could see if the guys who grew the most had that "accordian" thing going on. What WON'T be helpful is guys showing a pic of their soft cock and saying "As big as it is, it gets a lot larger, Baby!" We're talking advancing SCIENCE here! LOL. Do your part to further human knowledge -- let's solve one of the great remaining mysteries of the universe! :biggrin1:

Loose skin,,,see how wrinkled and loose skin is right behind the cock head,,,im a major grower,,,i have a ton of loose skin when soft...im cut but i have so much loose skin soft i can pull it forward over my cockhead and it stays,,,looks like im uncircumsized