Growers = wrinkles?

uniqueusername

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just had a thought. If you had two guys who were the same length flaccid, but one was bigger erect than the other, you would expect the bigger one to have more wrinkles on his penis than the other, right?

Is it possible that you can tell growers from showers by the amount of wrinkles they have?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Grower here, and mine isn't wrinkled along the shaft, but all the skin goes to the end of it and becomes foreskin, which is kind of all bunched up.

I reckon you'd have to be an extreme grower with a very tight circumcision to notice it.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
yeh same... growers have wrinkles, i know i have them as well!:smile:
Well- duh... If you are a grower you are gonna have loose skin (usually bunched up right below the penis head if cut or growing over it and hanging off the head if uncut) when soft or at your smallest. It makes sense. I'm cut and have wrinkled skin right below my dick head. I have so much loose skin I can actually pull it over my cock head when soft and it stays covering my dick head usually.

Last edited:

uniqueusername

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well- duh... If you are a grower you are gonna have loose skin (usually bunched up right below the penis head if cut or growing over it and hanging off the head if uncut) when soft or at your smallest. It makes sense. I'm cut and have wrinkled skin right below my dick head. I have so much loose skin I can actually pull it over my cock head when soft and it stays covering my dick head usually.

Same here. I guess if you're not circumcised, the skin would just be loose and bunch up at the end? Either way growers are going to have lots of loose skin, while showers won't have as much. So it is possible to tell.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I think it depends on whether you're circumcised and how tight the circumced skin. I wrinkle some and even though I'm circumcised I have enough skin to cover most of the head on my penis when flaccid .

kracker52

Admired Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've got a couple buddys who are brothers both hung soft one is big but no extra skin he looks stretched to the max..i've never seen him hard so I don;t think he could get much longer, but it could fatten up.. the other brother is big and thick soft with a lot of skin to grow into..I've seen him hard.. A very impressive sight

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once read essentially what you're stating in some sort of magazine. I don't remember what it said exactly, but apparently, the more wrinkles visible on the flaccid penis, the longer it grows when it hardens.

S

SirConcis

Generally, it would be a sensible conclusion, but you can't generalise. However, the skin will accomodate the erection. And the penis gets flaccid, the skin will get looser.

However a guy with many wrinkles and small when soft could also be small when hard and retain looseness in skin (not cut too tight).

However, a guy who appears tightly cut when very soft probably doesn't grow much, otherwise his skin would have loosened over time to accomodate the erections.