txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Know any growers?  

just did a search on this...only found slight mentions,
so..

Flaccid, i do not  "show" much.... 4 or 4.5 inches long, but grow to a hard 8x6.5
partners call it "the surprise package"
and my favorite comment, "I had no idea!"

I like what i have and cant change it...but bein' silly i've thought... i could hang a sign on my limp member that says...OBJECT LARGER THAN IT APPEARS...or MORE TO COME... :D

are you a grower,
have known some?

fastfastr: "Grower" here too. Anywhere from 3-4 soft and 8x6 hard. My growth is in girth and length. In the past (I am married) women loved watching it fill with blood and expand.

It is actually the best of both worlds -- a big schlong when you need it, yet compact in your pants when you don't. Almost like a limo that is a Civic in my pants!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Almost like a limo that is a Civic in my pants!

Perfect description! Yeah i know the factor of the partner getting off watching it grow and grow and grow...

tott666: Growers... :)

I won't turn down anyone because he has a small package. You never know, it might surprise you!

One guy I met had a 2" soft, grew to 8": my jaw dropped at the surprise, and to greet him...

Besides, small ones can be as much fun as big ones at times!

NorthernStar: I'm a grower too, bout 3" soft and up to 7" hard. I get off watching a cock grow. Sometimes I wish I was a show-er so that people don't just assume you have a little cock, even though in here I am on the smaller side. Do you guys with big members like "smaller" guys?

jaimie: I'm a grower, I'm 4" soft and 8" hard and its amazing to watch it double in size. I'm hoping that some girl will have that happen in her mouth. ;D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=NorthernStar link=board=meetgreet;num=1047592223;start=0#4 date=03/13/03 at 16:07:07]Do you guys with big members like "smaller" guys?[/quote]

Whether or not I like a dude has absolutely nothing to do with the size of his cock.

I'm a shower. A lot of people see my soft cock at 7+" and figure it most be over 10" when it's hard. They figure wrong.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of people see my soft cock at 7+" and figure it most be over 10" when it's hard. They figure wrong.

That is brilliant. I had never even thought of that.
I agree, i do not like a man by the size either.

fanjo: I've always thought most men would be growers. Are we a rare breed? Hard to imagine.

Finedessert: "Hard to imagine"

HeHeHe,   Not by this old fart!

Grandpa

richie: I'm a grower. Flaccid length is generally around 4 - 4.5". It varies a lot though - in certain situations my cock shrivels up to almost nothing (~2 inches maybe)

BTW I wonder if growers are more likely to suffer from erection problems than show-ers. I'm pretty young and fit yet I find it quite difficult to maintain a rock hard erection - I have to be constantly stimulated to maintain it. Also I have to be sitting or lying down - as soon as i stand up, my erection softens. My theory is that since I'm a grower, it takes a lot of blood to fill my cock for an erection. My erections are very dependent on a good blood supply and being able to maintain the blood in the penis. What does anyone else think of this?

richie

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
actually, i'm one of those 'rock hard when the wind blows...SHWING!" guys, even though i'm a grower.

rivertowncowboy: I am a total grower and not a shower - and I can maintain a rock hard erection - and I get no complaints.

Lovembig: Im glad this topic came up (no pun intended). I was going to start a topic on this subject but someone beat me to it. My b/f is quite large when hard, but when he's flacid it looks small in comparison. Not really small, Im looking at a ruler now and I would say about 3-3.5". I didnt really know that you couldnt judge a guys penis size by flacid length. I also didnt know that some guys who are very big when flacid sometimes dont grow very much more when erect. I first noticed this when seeing John Holmes in a movie and I guess that was the same case with our friend Shannon from the 5th Wheel.

fastfastr: According to studies, often those who start out smaller, end up bigger when it counts.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
didnt really know that you couldnt judge a guys penis size by flacid length.

exactly....easy to under or over estimate, either way.
people have asked to see mine, hearing it was
big, and i always say, 'not til its hard'.

ceg1526: OK, I'm confused and I need a ruling: Am I a shower or grower? I start at about 7 soft, and wind up at 8 3/4 hard. I'd guess I'm a shower, but how much do you need to grow to be a grower?

Ceg

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just a guess,
but i think you are right.
a grower is someone NOT near
their hard length when they are soft.
you are within
an inch and a half, so..."shower"...

richie: In my opinion: you're a grower if your cock size increases by approx 100% or more when erect (i.e 5 inches growing to 10 inches)

If the increase is ~75% you're in a kind of middle ground between show-ers and growers.

An increase of ~50% or less and you'd be a definite show-er

Some people with extremely huge cocks can have a large flaccid size yet still be growers eg 7 inches growing to 14.

These are pretty loose defintions of course - not too scientific :) and not everyone will agree with them. Its all good fun though :)

richie