Growers

nudebelgian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a grower too from 2 to about 6,5
I sometimes wish I was a shower to get a flaccid bulge, but can't change the way I am, so I'm happy with what I got.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm absolutely a grower - anywhere between 2 and 4 flaccid (depending on how cold the room is!) up to about 7...my recent ex was a grower AND a shower, starting with about 7 thick, and ending up with just about 10 and like a forearm...

jake88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
grower 3 to 7 and i never let women see my dick that small. its kind of embarassing until it starts getting hard.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:biggrin1: He's got foreskin with that mud..... I'd have to say he was a drunk streaking European soccer fan! He's definitely a grower though that 1/2 of skin is a tad misleading! LOL

I don't know what this little chap's been up to (tho' he's clearly covered in mud ( ? :eek: ?) - and being hauled away) but I do hope he's a grower..

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I should add that I'm a grower that alternates regularly between 1-3" soft depending on what I'm doing. I can be outside on a hot day, in loose fitting shorts not doing anything strenuous at all and my dick will pull in so far that to look at it it's an uncircumcized nub below the pube line with my balls swinging freely gasping for cool air. I'm pleased to say that while circumcised, when that happens I know exact what being uncircumcised feels like. I do like the feel of the skin rolling back off the head of my dick when it decides to make an appearance.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a grower, but not an extreme one. Mine increases by about 60%.
That's really not a grower. As others have said, generally a grower is one which increases by around 100% or more.

If you are 3 inches soft and grow 60% that means you are only 4.8 inches hard. Most that are posting here are 2-3 inches and grow to over 6.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's really not a grower. As others have said, generally a grower is one which increases by around 100% or more.

If you are 3 inches soft and grow 60% that means you are only 4.8 inches hard. Most that are posting here are 2-3 inches and grow to over 6.

I may have done some miscalculation. :redface: But yes, I am right on the boundary between grower/shower I guess. The problem is flaccid size varies... If I take my minimum flaccid and my max erect, it is definitely more than 100%. 60% is more like the summer flaccid vs. average erect.

nandohullen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
it depends on the weather, mood...
mainly it is between 2" and 2.3" and grows between 7.6" to 7.8" at what I measured. showers are great for gyms, and sadly I'm not.

plus, a question.
do any of u have a brother? if yes, you both differ much?
the point is that I have a twin and we have the same size, same girth... but I'm a grower and he's a shower. WHAT THE HELL? WE WEREN'T MEANT TO BE EQUAL? I'm just sad with that.

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Grower here, never bothered me in the slightest, kinda like my cock in its 'small stage'...always get a giggle when a fella gets overzealous at beginning of oral sex and it starts to growing in their mouth...

jason8inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always considered myself a grower but I'm not sure if I really am. I just measured and I'm 4" soft and grow to 7 1/2 to 8" hard and my erections are straight with no curve.