Growers?

growerguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi new to this site here. I'm not large but I'd like to share anyways :tongue:

Anyways, anyone got any good pictures of growers? Mine usually is around 2" soft and gets anywhere from 6 to 6.5"

Attachments

anglerect

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great pic , same stats for me too! From 2" to 6" in 5 seconds! I love your reference to "anywhere between 6" and 6.5", it is hardly the biggest range ! :) Thank you for posting a great dead straight girthy cock!

growerguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great pic , same stats for me too! From 2" to 6" in 5 seconds! I love your reference to "anywhere between 6" and 6.5", it is hardly the biggest range ! :) Thank you for posting a great dead straight girthy cock!
Thanks. Well hardly a dead straight cock though, I have to hold the skin at the bottom to get a good pic, it curves up when I get a boner. :p

gert123

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi new to this site here. I'm not large but I'd like to share anyways :tongue:

Anyways, anyone got any good pictures of growers? Mine usually is around 2" soft and gets anywhere from 6 to 6.5"

Sometimes even 1" here and goes to about 6"
not the biggest when hard, but % wise, it is a lot for me!

Attachments

blondguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
until I got my flaccid length and girth up through jelqing I was embarrassed in locker room situations because I'm such a significant grower actually

I have very similar dimensions. I just posted a vid of me growing in my gallery.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a complete grower. I usually start soft around 2.5-3, but grow into about 8.

This being your 1st post I'll let you know that silly statements like "around 8" long" when clearly you are not will get you HUNG, drawn and quartered on this site.
Sorry for intruding I'm a shower ;}

Also guys who truly are "around 8" long" know EXACTELY how big they are to the nearest .001". ;)