Growers

mouthful

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone not realize they were considered big bc in the locker room and such when youd see other guys, they were bigger than you when flacid?

RoccoBD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah nothing to brag about when soft here. Only about 2 - 3"
<

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoccoBD &#064; Nov 6 2005, 09&#58;47 AM) [post=358593]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Yeah nothing to brag about when soft here. Only about 2 - 3"
<

[/b][/quote]
Same here. Invisibleman
<

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoneA &#064; Nov 7 2005, 05&#58;20 AM) [post=358789]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I don&#39;t get it.
[/b][/quote]

That makes two of us.........

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't get it? Here's my take...

He's asking if guys (growers) felt they were merely average or smaller because they don't "show" large when flaccid, compared to guys who hang large in the locker room.

I always felt completely average in the locker room. Not a problem.

I really only found out in mid life that I was above average, when I became single and dated a bunch of women who had a lot more experience. LOL. It was a total surprise to find out, and then get that confirmed by more than one that I was one of their larger partners. My flaccid length is 4", hard 7 3/4".

I had figured a larger flaccid penis would grow pretty much proportionately to the same degree as mine does. Apparently there's a lot of variation. Some do, and some don't get that much bigger when erect. And as I found out on other threads here, some grow amazingly from modest beginnings.

And then there's shrinkage ... but that's another topic. :p

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think one of the most amazing things about a guys penis is seeing how much difference in size it is from soft to hard

mouthful

Just Browsing
Media
rawbone8 said:

He's asking if guys (growers) felt they were merely average or smaller because they don't "show" large when flaccid, compared to guys who hang large in the locker room.

I really only found out in mid life that I was above average, when I became single and dated a bunch of women who had a lot more experience. LOL. It was a total surprise to find out, and then get that confirmed by more than one that I was one of their larger partners. My flaccid length is 4", hard 7 3/4".

I had figured a larger flaccid penis would grow pretty much proportionately to the same degree as mine does. Apparently there's a lot of variation. Some do, and some don't get that much bigger when erect. And as I found out on other threads here, some grow amazingly from modest beginnings.

yes thats what i meant

mouthful

Just Browsing
Media
Katiecav_34D said:
I think one of the most amazing things about a guys penis is seeing how much difference in size it is from soft to hard

so does size when soft matter or is it ok as long as a guys big when hard? lool

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mouthful said:
so does size when soft matter or is it ok as long as a guys big when hard? lool
Well, for the sake of my own self-esteem it matters! :) I'd love to "show" a bit more (heck, QUITE a bit more) when flaccid.

I also grew up thinking I was hopelessly undersized because of a combination of my big frame (unfavorable ratio) and a small flaccid size. Discovering the Kinsey stats and then understanding the truth was a wonderful day for me, let me tell you.

At least till I realized how unusual it is to have length and girth measurments so similar and decided I was a freak after all. ;)

Long story short: I can't EVER be pleased.

Next?

EastCoast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rawbone8 said:

It interesting to hear from someone with the same situation. I think there was actually a rumor that I was quite small until I met my wife and she has dispelled the rumors! I always felt small to average in the lockerrroom and didn't really find out how big I was until after college when I started having more sexual relationships. Its pretty insane how much it grows...

fire_london

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wen im flaccid im about 1,5 inches sometimes im a little under 1 inch. however when erect im 5 inches long. a female freind of mine saw me wen i was flaccid abt 1 inch and she coudlnt believe how small i was, then i had to show her my erect dick, she was so surprised my dick grew that long. so lol its quite cool how some dicks grow very long whereas others hardly change when erect.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
horribleperson said:
because alot of girls think that if you have a small soft penis you will have a small hard penis. they dont understand how the penis works.

LOLOLOLOL @ "they don't understand ... ".

I needed that laugh

*GoneA wonders what he would do without Horribleperson*.

But seriously, that is a good point - unfortunate - but a good point.