Growers?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Im a grower, about 2" soft and 5" hard...

Ive always hated being small soft, often, im embaressed to use urinals in front of other men.

I think men are often ignorent of the fact that some lads are growers and others are showers.

After all, shower put the majority of us in a bad light, lol.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Well, it's been ages since I listed my stats on here. :rolleyes:

Okay. --I'm ..................7" flaccid / 9" erect.

Being 6'4", the optical illusion of "looking smaller" than I really am remains a mental block I often continue to struggle with.

It's comforting though, to have read over the years here at the LPSG, how many other men of my height and size deal with similar feelings of doubt.

(I'm putting this post in this "growers" topic just to illustrate how many of us men are NEVER truly satisfied with ourselves :biggrin1: )

solarphallux

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a grower as well - I'm a thick meaty 8"x7" erect, but I'm about 4" flaccid - it's like having a plum in my pants! And my balls are not big so it's why I'm hardly a swaggard about what I'm packing - unless I'm turned on, I'm not showing!

It's funny that it's a dramatic transformation, but I'm hardly hurt that I'm not a shower - when the guys come to me an say "Eh, I heard you were packing, but it don't like it to me", I simply reply, "Well, if you turned me on, you'd definitely notice - but you're obviously not enough to get my dick aroused enough for a peek, much less at full standing attention!"

Not the best comeback line, I know - but it's enough to send them off in a huff!

George
aka SolarPhallux

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4-1/2 Soft and 9-3/4 Hard
Frankly, I’m glad I don’t have 10 inches swinging around everywhere – it’s bad enough when I’m a little aroused -

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
7" soft 8" hard
You should be under Shower.
I shrink when I exercise which is embarrisng cause I like to show in the lockerroom. So I think of hotties in the steam room,not to get hard but,to return to normal.

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
Had A Guy Once That Told Me That He'd Never Had A Blow Job Or Any Head? When I Asked Him Why, He Said That No One Had Ever Been Able To Get It In Their Mouth--true Story-- Of Course , I Said I Can. He Was A Black Guy, Really Built, Not A Big Bulge To Speak Of Although He Looked Damn Good In Jeans. We Got Down To Business, I Reached Down, It Was Kinda Dark In The Room, And Grabbed His Cock And Thought, Ok, Another Guy That Thinks 6 Inches Is 10 Inches! It Was A Nice Fat Handful, A Couple Of Minutes Later It Was Huge!!!!!! (talking Real Inches Here) Every Bit Of 11" And So Big, I Couldn't Get My Mouth Around It--i Knew What He Meant Then. I Had Promised Him That I Could Take It All In My As, And I Did---best I Ever Had He Was Super Thick! True Story.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I am between 5" and 6" soft, unless it gets real cold, so it can get smaller. it can grow up to 8" when fully hard. I guess I am more of a shower than a Grower.. I do like it, and I wouldnt mind hanging 6" at all times :p

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can never really figure out my flaccid size because it fluctuates so often. sometimes it's all scrunched up and small, but other times it's stretched and hanging. it must depend on temperature and mood. if i were to guess the average i'd say 4 inches. when i'm hard i am 7" x 5", which is not really huge either sadly but i'm happy with it.