Growers

heavyequipment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is interesting. I am definately a grower. About 3'' soft to 8'' hard. As a teenager I thought I was small because some of the guys in the locker room looked so much bigger soft. I thought there erections must have been huge. Maybe some of them were.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
around 3.5 soft and 6 something hard.
i might not be a "massive grower", still i'm in the grower-group

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here's my latest photo of me totally ungrown! Compare in my gallery with the grown version. I must be the most extreme grower on this site. Whaddya think? I always hated locker rooms, and I never go nude on the beach. You can see why. Esp after ocean swimming, my dick totally disappears, really embarrassing. I always wanted to be a shower. Still some g/fs were pleasantly surprised.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/310292/cat/500/ppuser/263370

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here's my latest photo of me totally ungrown! Compare in my gallery with the grown version. I must be the most extreme grower on this site. Whaddya think? I always hated locker rooms, and I never go nude on the beach. You can see why. Esp after ocean swimming, my dick totally disappears, really embarrassing. I always wanted to be a shower. Still some g/fs were pleasantly surprised.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/310292/cat/500/ppuser/263370

New Grower photos in my gallery. Happy Christmas and a Horny New Year to all you grower-fanciers, whoever you may be......

B47

http://www.lpsg.org/members/brillig47/albums/brillig47's+gallery+pictures/

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking as a recent arrival on LPSG, anyone out there a mega grower? We have a problem and an advantage. Initial disappointment, perhaps, when the ungrown cock is first seen, but then the surprise when it extends to its full splendour. To be honest, my erect cock is not very big, a modest 7" x 5" (compared with some of the genuine monsters-as opposed to photoshopped- around here). But asleep, it's a mere bump, nothing but the(cut)head showing. No good for going public on flashers' beaches! Still, if the published statistics are to be believed, 7" is a 1 in 8, which is OK. It's the 1" flaccid that's a bummer! Still, I was never one for flashing.

One thing I learnt at boarding school in the UK was that the biggest flaccid cocks didn't expand when erect nearly as much as the "growers." We had 50 boys per dormitory, so plenty of subject matter for comparison, and of course new boys coming in every term as the older boys left.

Looking forward to hearing from like-penissed guys. I read somewhere that "growers" are about 30% of all males (or is that just Caucasians?) And girls, interested to know how you like "growers." Do you like the sight of a cock seriously expanding as you work on it?

I think I am an extreme grower. 2" flaccid and 9"X6" full erection.