Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Guys
So far I am naturally pretty much smooth. I have a decent happy trail, but no chest hair to write home about. I think there are 6 hairs total so far. I know it's silly but I've been tempted to try things like rogaine or something to make it grow faster. I love body hair and I love the idea of having my own sexy coat of fur. (Ok maybe fur is overboard) But a nice chest hair pattern and nice coat of soft touchable hair. Any ideas? thoughts? suggestions on how to help in grow in? (lol)
the pics attached show my trail and my chest. I might have a little more of a trail since those pics were taken. Thanks guys

Attachments

Reactions: deleted1181089

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you might as well be happy with what you have. I see that you're 21, which means its not highly likely that you are going to grow much more body hair that what you've got already.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you might as well be happy with what you have. I see that you're 21, which means its not highly likely that you are going to grow much more body hair that what you've got already.

Yeah....That's what I'm afraid of. But my dad was a late bloomer in the body and facial hair dept. So I'm hoping.....

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
why do you want more hair?

Because I think its awesome and extremely sexy. No need for a full coat of fur, but something like the attached pics. It's masculine, sexy, it feels good and I tend to want to have what I'm attracted to.

Attachments

Last edited:

Padraic

Experimental Member
Media
I started shaving at age 13 and had alot of leg/arm hair then. My chest hair didn't come in until I was in my mid 20s. Maybe you'll follow in your dad's footsteps and get your hair a bit later.

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, I can give you some encouragement regarding you wanting a hairy chest. I graduated from college at age 23. When I graduated, my chest was smooth as it could be....not a chest hair could be found. That summer, at age 23, I sprouted my chest hair. You can look at my self photo in my LPSG profile to see my hairy chest. I was a late bloomer in many ways: my dick did not start growing until I was in about the 9th and 10th grades, and then it grew phenomenally! So, since you are only 21, just please be patient. You may grow that hair yet. Even if you don't, you are totally hot and yummy with your lean body, dark hair, and sexy happy trail! :)

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I started shaving at age 13 and had alot of leg/arm hair then. My chest hair didn't come in until I was in my mid 20s. Maybe you'll follow in your dad's footsteps and get your hair a bit later.

I hope so. I don't have much arm hair either. My legs and butt are nice and fuzzy though ;)

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, I can give you some encouragement regarding you wanting a hairy chest. I graduated from college at age 23. When I graduated, my chest was smooth as it could be....not a chest hair could be found. That summer, at age 23, I sprouted my chest hair. You can look at my self photo in my LPSG profile to see my hairy chest. I was a late bloomer in many ways: my dick did not start growing until I was in about the 9th and 10th grades, and then it grew phenomenally! So, since you are only 21, just please be patient. You may grow that hair yet. Even if you don't, you are totally hot and yummy with your lean body, dark hair, and sexy happy trail! :)

That's what I'm counting on. ;) and thanks

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, with a tool that thick no one is going to be looking at how much chest hair you've got. :smile:

Seriously though, I continued to get more chest hair all during my 20s and maybe even later, and I was not a late bloomer in other respects. Wish my cock had continued to grow to your thickness though. :wink:

So far I am naturally pretty much smooth. I have a decent happy trail, but no chest hair to write home about.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, with a tool that thick no one is going to be looking at how much chest hair you've got. :smile:

Seriously though, I continued to get more chest hair all during my 20s and maybe even later, and I was not a late bloomer in other respects. Wish my cock had continued to grow to your thickness though. :wink:

Thanks man for the encouragement. (and the compliment)
My cock definitely gets most of the attention when I'm naked.
Btw I was looking in the mirror last night and noticed some more of my peach fuzz is getting longer and turning darker. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

SuperSizedBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Greengrass --- patience is a virtue --- just excercise a little patience, learn to appreciate the virtues that have already manifested themselves so very generously,and your that chest hair will no doubt develop in it's own good time. You have youth,a great body, a rather large cock, etc., etc. --- enjoy them while you're waiting for that chest hair to grow.