Growing dick grows awareness

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_fbuvfuykg, Oct 1, 2011.

1. D_fbuvfuykg

D_fbuvfuykg New Member

Sep 21, 2011

Havent posted much but figured sharing my story would be a good way to go.

Ive always been a bit bigger (7x5, my first girlfriend said i was twice as big as her ex and measured it and raved about it) and growing up as an uncircumcised kid in the Catholic school system i was pointed out for it a few timex throughout my adolsence, leading me to have a somewhat unusual relationship with my dick.

I met a girl in college who seemed to me to be the first person to ever fully embrace me. We were amazed by each other and started fucking multiple times a day, everyday, even making a game out of seeing how many crazy places we could fuck at.

A strange thing day while we were fucking her eyes were rollong back and she said that my cock was the hardest it had ever been. I figured I was horny and didnt think much of it.

A few days later the same situation happened, this time commenting on how I was hitting a different spot inside of her. The situation repeated 4 or 5 times over the next week and finally one day we decided to measure.

I hadnt measured in years and the tape measure read 7 3/4! I was amazed and on top of the world, as this girl contuniously raved about my cock and our sex with a lot of emphasis being placed on how big my dick was.

Now, Ive finally stopped growing and we last measured it as being the same length as the side of a kleenex (a little over 8 inches, that was the closest measuring tool haha) and its shaped almost like a doorstop now, being about 5.5 in the middle 6 about a third of the way up, and 6 3/4 at the very bottom of my base. My girl started squirting during this transition and absolutely worshipped my cock over it.

What this did for me was show me the dominance a big dick can offer. No matter how a girl acts outside of the bed, once shes being physically dominated by someone controlling her every pleasure with their cock she is a slave to her feelings, and having a big dick helps elicit that "dominate me" response.

My newfound admiration for my cock led me online and I became entranced by videos of guys dominating girls with their cocks. The more I saw these videos of these girls being amazed by these big dicks the more it reminded me of my growing experience.

I began feeling this urge to watch these videos with my girl, wanting her to be amazed by a big dick before I gave her one.

The thing is, Im amazed by her and honestly love how she treats me...we have an awesome connection and we both cant get enough of each other. I love ehat we have and the idea of her giving her affection to another man the way she has naturally given it to me breaks my heart in a way. While I like showing her these videos to recreate that sensation we used to have, Im also aware that its making her more aware of other people as well, as she'll now tell me of interactions her friends tell her about guys with big dicks and also her own ideas about guys she knows, etc.

Has anybody had any real experience with the trajectory of our situation? I wouldnt trade it for the world but am curious to see how others have explored the topic.

2. opamag

opamag New Member

Jul 7, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted