Growing dick?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_Offington Oilyshaft, Dec 27, 2009.

1. D_Offington Oilyshaft

D_Offington Oilyshaft Account Disabled

Have you ever been jealous of a bigger dick? How did you naturally increase the size of your dick to rival the "said" dick that was bigger? Does wanking help?

2. mitc3117

mitc3117 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm 22 so I'm still growing taller and otherwise, but i compared with a bi friend when i was 18 who was a little larger than me, compared over this christmas break and ive got almost an inch on him now! :D

3. maxcok

Gold Member

Mmmm . . . maybe you want to look around the site a little before starting a thread on a subject covered in depth elsewhere, e.g. penis enlargement forum for starters.

jeeeez! :tired:

4. D_Offington Oilyshaft

D_Offington Oilyshaft Account Disabled

Don't jheeze me dude... American fool! Can't i ask still? There is no harm in asking!

5. maxcok

Gold Member

I will jheeze [sic] if I want to dude. As for the harm, people who post questions about topics that have already been covered AD NAUSEUM are lazy, annoying and clutter up the site with useless drivel. Penis enlargement has an entire forum full of all sorts of detailed and complex information. Check it out before you expect somebody to spoon feed you. It should be apparent by now that I am clearly no fool, I'll let you wear that hat. And what do you have against Americans anyway, you ignorant lazy-ass Limey?

:fing26: jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze! :usa2:

#5 maxcok, Dec 28, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted