Growing in size.

echo20

Sexy Member
Media
I have this older guy late 30's maybe that does my pump class on Thursdays and I think he is so good looking.

In the change room after the class we were both taking a shower he took his clothes off and his dick size wasn't small but not at all large for its flaccid state; unfortunately the showers at my gym have stalls; I got out a minute or so before him and when he got back to the bench facing me he started talking to me randomly which was fine; then he whipped his towel off and his dick was seriously 3-4 times the size of what it was when he stepped in.

I'm not sure if he is gay or bi or whatnot; seems he could swing a bit either way.

But is it normal to grow that much without getting hard? Or do you think he likely played with himself in the shower to make himself look huge to me when he got out? I've seen a fair few dicks grow when they get under the hot water after a workout but the size of this guy was incredible he went from about a 3-4 inch dick to about a 7 inch.

All I can say is that I'm looking forward to Thursday :)

jtmony08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After a big workout I shrink a little. I also maintain a little thickness after I've had an erection. So although limp, it looks thicker than normal. So to answer your question, yes, it can happen. Although I'm not so sure if by 3-4 inches as you describe. 7 inches limp is a bit outside the average even for LPSG.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also grow a bigger flaccid under hot water and my balls hang way lower...
and if after a bit of washing my flaccid gets plumper..it stays thay way for
awhile.
But, it seems a bit much to grow a softie from a 3-4incher to a 7incher...
but who knows....nothing is impossible, I guess...more power to him!
Keep us posted...

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes mine is 5.5 flaccid depending on my activity. For example, if I got an erection and it went down it might not have went all the way to its flacid state.

He might have jerked it in the shower (not the point of cum, but playing, you know).