Growing Inside Her

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rich1189, Mar 24, 2010.

1. rich1189

rich1189 New Member

I've always wondered what it would be like to put myself in a girl soft and get hard while inside her. My gf won't let me because she needs alot of foreplay before sex and thinks it would be painful. Has anyone tried this? Let me know!

2. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

as a grower, i can't imagine even putting it in soft. i am a little over three soft and dont think i could hold myself in a position where it would be inside her and comfortable enough for me to get aroused.

3. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

I do this a fair bit actually, because the girl I fuck is tight, and doesn't much care for the pop on the way in.... She gets in the doggie position, and then I get it 1/2 hard by squeezing it, and stick it in as deep as it will go, and steadily give her quick little 1" strokes until it gets hard enough to stroke longer, and then I meter my strokes so that I don't bottom out. (at least not until after she has come a couple of times, then I can build up to pounding her mercilessly)... For whatever reason, she really likes it this way, and will cum numerous times. Sometimes she even gets overwhelmed and I have to stop before I cum. It's so f-ing hot to fuck her magic pussy, that I usually don't care.

#3 B_talltpaguy, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  4. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have done this a few times with my wife. I'm not huge by any means at 7x5, but I have cum inside her and left my dick in there. Stayed soft for a bit and then started pumping again and gotten hard. It's great!

5. dangledan86

dangledan86 New Member

Albums:
    i've done it with an ex where we'd have sex and then we'd take a break and just cuddle with me still inside, i'm about 5 in soft. usually this is really late at night so about 10 mins later she starts to doze off, then i get hard while i'm in her and start pounding again, she says it's an amazing sensation to go in and out of consciousness like that :p

6. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

I don't see why it would be painful if she's wet or well lubed.

I've done it more by staying inside her after I've finished off and then getting hard again. Now that's a nice feeling. :smile:

7. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't understand the "putting it in while it's soft." If I'm soft, it's too soft to put it in to begin with.

I do get the "keeping it in after it gets soft."

8. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Especially if she's a tight fit. Good luck getting a soft anything in there. That's when rock hard works to part the pussy waves and bury it deep inside in the search for orgasm deposits.

9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bingo!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

10. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    Another way is to stay inside after cumming (it's easier with her on top). Just talk and kiss until round two;)

11. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great in theory, but when my cum leaks out and dribbles down my balls it's cold as hell. By the time it reaches my ass crack I get weirded out and the moment's gone.

Maybe I just need to appreciate my semen more. It makes for great lube though.

12. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or, you could just enter her while you're hard and stop; then just cuddle a while with you inside her until you've gone soft (I know, that might take a while). My guess is that the sensation of you swelling up inside of her will be far more noticable for her, than you, but fun nonetheless.

13. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

You squeeze your shaft with your hand, cockring style, making like head and some of the shaft get hard enough to insert a few inches into her. Once in, it will steadily 'grow' the rest of the way into her and fill her up. I have learned to make it get hard more slowly, and she likes it even more.

Draft saved Draft deleted