Growing my foreskin longer

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new (as you can tell).

My foreskin is rather short, though all my friends have these fantasticly long foreskins. I am the odd man out since my skin barely covers my glans. So, I'm working on stretching it longer, kind of like foreskin restoration - but without the restoration part you know?

Anyway, has anyone here done this or is doing it and what kind of growth can I expect? Any pics showing your progress?

cheers in advance :)

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I'm new (as you can tell).

My foreskin is rather short, though all my friends have these fantasticly long foreskins. I am the odd man out since my skin barely covers my glans. So, I'm working on stretching it longer, kind of like foreskin restoration - but without the restoration part you know?

Anyway, has anyone here done this or is doing it and what kind of growth can I expect? Any pics showing your progress?

cheers in advance :)

Please explain....your question is confusing! I was partially cut and still have most of my foreskin. I am in the process of restoring it with what my friend recommended call the DTR...and have had a lot of success...I am at a CI 4 on the index in 5 months...and gained about an inch of new skin. I researched this subject (analyzed the facts and reviwed many journals and papers on it from experts internationally and locally) for a while before attempting it, and I allowed my best friend to update me with his progress and photos...In 7 months I expect to have not only restored all of my lost foreskin, but have a nice bit of overhang too.

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I mean is, I'm uncut but my foreskin is on the 'short' side - I'm wondering if anyone who's uncut has been able to grow his foreskin longer...

I've heard plenty about restoring, but haven't heard of anyone who is uncircumcised growing their skin longer still.

ah well.. thx!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uncut1982,

The foreskin restoration methods would also work for you. You'd have a "head start" over someone who had a tight cut. On the F/R forums [on other sites] there are some intact guys who are lengthening a short foreskin; so it isn't unheard of.

One problem some of them have is their frenulum getting sore from some devices. To remedy that, a few devices [Ex: TLC tugger] have a variation to accommodate a frenulum.

There's someone else, I don't remember who, here on LPSG who's intact and wants to lengthen his foreskin. You're not alone!

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
What I mean is, I'm uncut but my foreskin is on the 'short' side - I'm wondering if anyone who's uncut has been able to grow his foreskin longer...

I've heard plenty about restoring, but haven't heard of anyone who is uncircumcised growing their skin longer still.

ah well.. thx!

There are many others who have done this and any documented cases on the net. Do a search and good luck!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

ah well.. thx!

I've been doing that for a few months, perhaps not as religiously as I should. I've haven't been using any complicated apparati, just a broad shoelace to (loosely - not enough to cut off circulation or cause discomfort) tie my foreskin over my glans. As I've gained in length I've increased the amount of overhang I tie off. Also, I've noticed my preputial ring has tightened a wee bit now that I have semi-permanent overhang and it keeps my foreskin forward.

Good luck, dude. Glad I'm not the only guy doing this. We should start our own support group :tongue:

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thx for the feedback - yeh I figured it would be the same principle as restoring, but I'm just curious how many uncut guys have had success growing it longer.

Kudos :)

@stevehd: "head start"...funny. In my case it's like 'half-head start' tho..

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uncut1982,

Please read this carefully, I'm very serious: Are you sure that you're "uncut"? The reason I ask that is a lot of guys don't truly know.

There's a good bit of material published in medical journals back in the 1970s and 80s that have it that about 20-30% of the guys in USA think(!) they are "uncut" but physical examination [by a researcher] shows otherwise. The 20-30% range covers a wide age group, generally lower fof older guys, higher for younger guys.

With today's internet and generally better knowledge, the percentages may be lower but that's a guess. So be aware that even today a lot of guys have it wrong.

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no I'm quite sure I've got my foreskin. That I am sure about, but thx for bringing it up :)

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you have frenulum? It's a thin membrane similar to one under the tongue. Actually, that one is also called a frenulum.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

tigerstripes

Just Browsing
Media
hey i'm new here and have a similar problem. I'm uncut, and my skin (now) almost covers my glans. I remember it covering almost half of it in the past. Over a couple of years (although not at all regular or often) i've manually tugged at it, fastened it shut etc. Recently i used medical tape to hold it in place through the day as in cold weather in particular, it has the habit of rolling back, so i have to tug it back over discretely constantly. Tempted to start lengthening it with a bit more dedication. Let me know how you are progressing!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it has the habit of rolling back, so i have to tug it back over discretely constantly.

Dude, I hate when that happens. I feel like a perv tugging at it in public all the time. Thankfully I've got enough length now that that's not happening most days anymore. :biggrin1:

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's amazing how few uncut guys (at least in my weeks of googling every possible variant) are trying to get it longer. You know? You few who've commented so far are like the only ones I've bumped into that want to have some more...

ah well. Just something I noticed. BTW, I've started stretching my foreskin a bit more seriously the last two days - hopefully it'll make a difference in a year or so.