growing nipples

irishlad: So last week I met a man who spent an enorious amount of time sucking my right nipple. It didn't hurt, but there were times I felt his teeth biting my nipple. This past week I notice my right nipple is larger than my left. My question to all of you is can your nipples get larger by having someone pay special attention to it?

Yknarf: IL
Yes, I spent a few minutes each day for a couple of weeks, stretching my tiny nipples and now I have a lovely pair of meaty nips that are an absolute joy! I found that my nips are directly connected to my spunk pumping system and afford me pleasure that I never knew existed before.
F

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=irishlad link=board=meetgreet;num=1079766103;start=0#0 date=03/19/04 at 22:52:42]So last week I met a man who spent an enorious amount of time sucking my right nipple.   It didn't hurt, but there were times I felt his teeth biting my nipple.   This past week I notice my right nipple is larger than my left.  My question to all of you is can your nipples get larger by having someone pay special attention to it?[/quote]
irishlad: As GottaBigOne and Yknarf have stated, yes, nipples can definitely be enlarged with stimulation. I think it's irregular that one session of play would cause a noticable size increase, but don't rule out the possibility. The receiver's age might influence the amount of response, however.

I have known guys with an inch and over nipple length after years of being played with. Are you aware of nipple suction cups that fit on the nipples just for enlargement and pleasure? Their sensitivity can be enhanced drastically.

Luke ::)

ozdick: Most definitely - I met a guy once and for a whole week, we did nothing but nipple play. I never knew how much I was sexually connected to my nipples until that point.

After that, my nips grew quite a bit - and I always have people asking me how I got my nips so big, and it was because of this one guy who introduced me to nip play ;)

http://gaydar.com.au/.ozdick
Richard

James249620002000: Over 20 years ago, I noticed a direct connection from my nipples to my dick. Nipple play has become a major part of any sexual experience, and I go for extreme nipple play, biting/clamps, etc.

My nipples have continued to get larger and tougher. So, yes, nipple play will increase the size of your nipples.

ORCABOMBER: Heck, my nipples are big enough as they are! :D They're almost of girlish proportions!

"Aren't I the perfect being?"

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=meetgreet;num=1079766103;start=0#7 date=03/23/04 at 00:33:18]Heck, my nipples are big enough as they are!  :D They're almost of girlish proportions!

"Aren't I the perfect being?"[/quote]
I definitely want you to arrange to have a picture made for us, ORCA, coz perfection seldom gets the fanfare it's entitled to.

Luke ::)

fitdude: Always been a nip man myself. Definite connection between my dick and my nips. Whew. Also like to enlarge them by suction devices. Just another erotic play thing for me although I know that some guys claim their nips have no "life" whatsoever. I say, let me at them! Hehe.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1079766103;start=0#8 date=03/23/04 at 07:43:55]
I definitely want you to arrange to have a picture made for us, ORCA, coz perfection seldom gets the fanfare it's entitled to.
[/quote]
Alas, all my stuff is at xs4skin.com and it's a pay site. Anyway, as far as the "millions of women out there", their loss.
:D

DannyDale: I love having my nipples played with too. I also want to know how to make em bigger and get that nice puffiness to them that I like in other guys. Any suggestions? My bf isn't a nip man either LOL