Growing Pains

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by growingpains, Jul 26, 2010.

1. growingpains

growingpains New Member

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd introduce myself to check exactly how odd I may be! I stumbled upon this website whilst googling for male nudity on tv/film (specifically when penises are shown). I have no idea why I have such a fascination for this genre but I can't seem to get enough about it. Despite never having had a sexual experience with a man I have begun to become far more intrigued by looking at pictures of penises than anything a woman has to offer. A part of it is to do with how I measure up to others but there has to be more to it than that. I've also started to talk to men on sex chat sites who are bi-curious looking for an extra male in an MMF scenario. I've swapped pictures with women on a number of occasions on-line/on the phone but had never considered doing the same with men. Now, as long as they have a female partner, I am having less issue with 'sharing' with a man. Anyway...if there are any psychologists out there offering a free consultation I'd be pleased to hear from you! :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice