Growing too big?

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Okay so within the last year i've gone from 7.5"(19cm) x 6.2"(16cm) to 7.9"(20cm) x 6.2"(16cm). So girth has stayed the same but my length has increased a fair bit, also that measurement for length is bone pressed as ive only been able to use a sharp metal ruler and i have only put it lightly on the skin or it would hurt lol.

Anyway i know this isnt too big, im very happy with the size, i would even like to make it an even 8" for bragging rights but whatever lol.

Anyway went to a naturapath today and they said i am about to hit a big growth spurt (im 18 but im a late bloomer and most of my uncles etc have had growth spurts at this age).

Anyway im wondering if a big growth spurt for my body will also have an effect on my penis size? Im thinking it wont change as its probably finished growing now lol. Im kinda hoping it doesnt grow much lol cos its big enough as it is in my opinion but on the other hand if my body grows and my penis doesnt it wont look so big in comparison anymore lol :/ (im currently 5'11)

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have another growth spurt I would think that everything will grow, not just your height. Good luck, your cock pics make you look pretty impressive even if you don't grow down there.

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyway went to a naturapath today and they said i am about to hit a big growth spurt (im 18 but im a late bloomer and most of my uncles etc have had growth spurts at this age).

The first thing you need to do is stop going to quacks. Naturopathy is idiotic and not based in science...hell, it's not even based in reality!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GENERALLY speaking, there are two growth spurts during puberty---one near the beginning, and one near the end. In most cases, your penis will grow between those two growth spurts. How much is anybodys guess. When I was 16, before my last growth spurt, I was 6.5" (I remember clearly measuring). By the end of my final growth spurt, I was 7", so I rew some, just not a lot. Everybody is different. Some guys report reaching thir final size very early in their puberty, some report continued growth past their final growth spurt, especially in thickness. Regardless of what happens with you, consider--you are a great size as you are, and nobdy will ever call you small, but yoou aren't so humoungous already that some more growth will make sex too difficult or impossible for most potential partners. Either way, you ae in a win-win situation, so celebrate your gifts and be happy you got to be you. :fest30:

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh you poor poor man! LOL. I don't think your cock will ever look "out of proportion" unless u grow to 8 feet tall ;-0

Your cock is big, juicy and hot!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't see how anybody could be displeased with that penis, in any way, shape, or form.