Growing up and older is scary...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Thanatos: I'm going on my 20 soon, from 19 to 20...

I'm afraid of getting older, finally passing that mark, starting to say "in my time" to younger people... I'll be 1/5 of a century old!

At the same time, I can't wait to be fifty, rich and famous :) (I know I'll be, trust me on that).

I'll cross my fingers and hope that the youthfullness in my family genes will stay for a long time (my father is 60 and still looks like 50, my oldest cousin is 30 and looks like 22).

Those pics are recent, so you can judge by yourself...

-edit-
    I hope this made some sense, I'm tired since it's midnight here, and my translations skills from french to english becomes non-existant.

2. pervasiveone

pervasiveone Active Member

Albums:
    I know exactly what you are talking about. My 20 birthday was about as depressing as it got... your not a teen ager anymore but you aren't necessarily an adult. Crazy times. Live it up while you can!

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Every once in a while, upon becoming adults, we become aware of our own mortality.

BTW, tanathos, that center pic at the top would make an excellent avatar!

4. Imported

Gold Member

Thanatos:
    Yeah, I had my face as an avatar for a while, but I didn't like the attention it brought to me, especially since I'm gay and this site has a majority of "jerkers" vivifying their minds with mental images :) (not that I'm well placed to say that :unsure: ).

5. Imported

Gold Member

Seeking_SuperHung: You look okay cher, don't stress over it... it'll only age you faster ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted