Growing up girl

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the geopolitical arena, I've often thought that the best use of the natural attribute differences between the genders would be to have nations presided over by women and protected by an army of men.

That's actually an interesting concept, and one that I came up with growing up. Then I realized I acted more like a boy than a girl, so I'm out. LOL! Seriously, when I'd see women like my Mum who ruled the house I realized she was a much better leader and delegator that Dad. He ran the farm, but relied on a lot of others to actually get the work done. The house always seemed to go much more smoothly than the ranch. Of course, Mum didn't have cattle and horses to deal with.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Nagini

Experimental Member
Media
That's actually an interesting concept, and one that I came up with growing up. Then I realized I acted more like a boy than a girl, so I'm out. LOL! Seriously, when I'd see women like my Mum who ruled the house I realized she was a much better leader and delegator that Dad. He ran the farm, but relied on a lot of others to actually get the work done. The house always seemed to go much more smoothly than the ranch. Of course, Mum didn't have cattle and horses to deal with.
Wow, similar backgrounds...grew up on a ranch. Mom, yeah, did the management of the household, but she also kept the books and managed the ranch finances and the banking, and managed a tenant operation or two. She had a degree in Ag. economics from the U of Wyoming. She was a quiet leader. Dad was very good about saying that he didn't have the head for figures like mom had. I was a tomboy, too, crazy to be outside and do the ranch-hand chores that dad my two brothers would let me do. I was kinda locked out somewhat by the male fraternity of dad, brothers, and ranch hands. Mom told me not to pout because I'd find out soon enough that I'd been given something better than what the men have. Boy, was she right. :). The one thing about mom is she did all she did and made it look easy--I don't do as well at that. I remember in college listening to a friend of mine moaning that she was becoming her mother, and I told her she should be so lucky--her mom was a lot like mine. Dad didn't have a degree, and mom once told me later after a few drinks that she fell for him because of his smile and how he filled out his levis...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only wish I could do it as well as Mum. And like yours, Nagini, she kept all of the books and still does the bills.

Unlike you, I had only a sister, who was much more girly than me, and I couldn't stand that. When boobs made their horrible appearance I did everything I could to hide them because I wanted to keep on being whatever I thought I was being, which I knew wasn't a boy, but not far from it. And my "stupid sister" never grew out of a B cup and I thought life was the most unfair of all. If I were her I could still be a guy today!