"Growing Up Gotti" Grows Up: Carmine, Jr.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some current pics of 23 yo Carmine Agnello, Jr., oldest son of Victoria Gotti Agnello, who along with his brothers were featured in the trainwreck that was reality TV's "Growing Up Gotti." (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?)

Attachments

Reactions: wilmer10

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Id love to have one or all 3 of those guido boys flat on their back legs in the air moaning like a bitch anyday of the week
But ill have to burn the sheets after they get all thats grease on it from their hair

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oooooh Baby. I *love* guidos!!!!!!! HALF of my exes (that's a LOT of people!) are Italian. Still have the hots for the title character in Kiss Me Guido. What a gorgeous man. Picked up many str8 young Italian studs when I lived in Philly. The cocky attitude and the Joisey accent make me melt as much as their appearance. After about 3 minutes in the car they would always say -- "So, uh, like you gonna suck my dick or what?"

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHH

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hate his perfectly shaped brows......:frown1:

AMEN bro! It's not a masc/fem thing...its just creepy on 99% of men and a large % of ladies too. :eek: Then throw in the gel-mut and well...nuff' said.

Its just a matter of time before a sex tape 'leaks' out 'by accident' :biggrin1: Anyone know what he is doing these days? Working? School? Modeling hair product?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AMEN bro! It's not a masc/fem thing...its just creepy on 99% of men and a large % of ladies too. :eek: Then throw in the gel-mut and well...nuff' said.

Its just a matter of time before a sex tape 'leaks' out 'by accident' :biggrin1: Anyone know what he is doing these days? Working? School? Modeling hair products?

He's still living with his mom Victoria on Long Island and calling his dad, Carmine Agnello, Sr., a "scumbag" for abandoning his family after he was released from prison. (In this case life mimicing art...it's like a continuation of the Sopranos with Carmine playing the role of A.J.)

Last edited: