Growing your sack

elektrik80

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey there

I was wondering what you can do to grow your ball and sack.

Is it just down to pumping or saline or are there other ways or do you just have to settle with what you have got.

Just curious while I am on my PE journey

M

Reactions: JamarLee

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there

I was wondering what you can do to grow your ball and sack.

Is it just down to pumping or saline or are there other ways or do you just have to settle with what you have got.

Just curious while I am on my PE journey

M
Am not so sure you can PERMANENTLY increase the size AROUND BOTH your balls!
BUT you can certainly make them hang LOWER by stretching!

Groovy26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am not so sure you can PERMANENTLY increase the size AROUND BOTH your balls!
BUT you can certainly make them hang LOWER by stretching!
I had a tight ballsack my whole life. The best advice I ever read was to manually , wearing very thin brown work gloves, stretch the skin on the back of your nuts between your anus and testicles. It's painful, but the results are insane. The skin behind your balls is thickest, and that's what pulls your sack up against your body. My efforts have been painfull a bit, but i have literrally seen great results by pulling briskly in only 4 days. I now enjoy normal hanging loose balls. For the first time in my life it feels so good to reach down and grasp hangers instead of a tight ballsack. Good luck to all who trythis. Im so happy now.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had a tight ballsack my whole life. The best advice I ever read was to manually , wearing very thin brown work gloves, stretch the skin on the back of your nuts between your anus and testicles. It's painful, but the results are insane. The skin behind your balls is thickest, and that's what pulls your sack up against your body. My efforts have been painfull a bit, but i have literrally seen great results by pulling briskly in only 4 days. I now enjoy normal hanging loose balls. For the first time in my life it feels so good to reach down and grasp hangers instead of a tight ballsack. Good luck to all who trythis. Im so happy now.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
JOIN the club now man!!

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gonna need to elaborate what exactly your doing and for how long please

Reactions: Leobakker

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: Leobakker

Cumz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I also want a bigger scrotum. Mine are very tight. I started with this today. Just recieved it. But it is to much and hurts after a few minutes. I wil buy a little smaller one…

View attachment 75980141

What @allmanbud said. That’s how it was like for me at the beginning. You’ll get used to the weight. The feeling of your balls getting tugged can get a little addicting. Feels so good!

Here’s a pic of mine before:
42AC2F6B-9F2C-4AD0-8F82-EA3CFD0D79CB.jpeg

And as of recent:
B2403C3F-B415-497B-A5D0-BBCF6184E55A.jpeg

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: rbi99

Kaduna

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like others, I like the feeling of weights on my balls. I started with on thin one and found it a bit hard to get it on; use lubricant. See my gallery.
Now I can get on one ring which is 1" depth quite easily. Shows how the sac has stretched. Measure carefully to get size of metal ring correct. www.secretleather.com has a lot of info and advice. For me, I don't want to have
those VERY lower hangers with 4 or 5 rings...not for me. I like where I am now.
View media item 4647881

Reactions: rbi99 and allmanbud

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What @allmanbud said. That’s how it was like for me at the beginning. You’ll get used to the weight. The feeling of your balls getting tugged can get a little addicting. Feels so good!

Here’s a pic of mine before:
View attachment 76064811

And as of recent:
View attachment 76064861
Thnx mate!!!

I indeed like the feeling of the weights hanging and the movement of my balls.
But its like pulling in my vas deferens out of my inner belly. It realy hurts and it doesnt feel good. I dont have a sac at all, when my P is hard. Only when its hot and when its flaccid. I think its to much at the moment.

Last edited: