~*growl*~ ...how come men are never around when you need them...

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
~*sighs*~

Don't pay much attention to the Valkyrie tonight. She's just horny beyond what is good for her health...

None of my regular lovers around or available. A dildo won't help much. Need the human touch - a warm male body, a big cock, someone over me. Already wet, ready for it, needing it.

Just so f***ing, incredibly horny I would have needed a big guy to help me find that release. In that state where not much will help besides size and lots of it. Won't sleep much tonight. Will wake up tomorrow with that uncomfortable heavy knot in my stomach.

~*growl*~

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming folks, not much else to be seen around here...

(But damn, how I need it...)

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
~*sighs*~

Don't pay much attention to the Valkyrie tonight. She's just horny beyond what is good for her health...

None of my regular lovers around or available. A dildo won't help much. Need the human touch - a warm male body, a big cock, someone over me. Already wet, ready for it, needing it.

Just so f***ing, incredibly horny I would have needed a big guy to help me find that release. In that state where not much will help besides size and lots of it. Won't sleep much tonight. Will wake up tomorrow with that uncomfortable heavy knot in my stomach.

~*growl*~

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming folks, not much else to be seen around here...

Did someone raise that thermostat or is it just me? Sorry you can't get a stud to satisfy you tonight... :frown1:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
~*sighs*~

~*growl*~

most men go through what you are feeling right now almost every day!!
lol!!!!

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
~*sighs*~

...and so morning came...

Still horny, still needing it, still aroused. Damn it, you'd think out of three possible, endowed lovers one of them would be around when you need him.

One travelling abroad for pleasure, second in another part of Scandinavia for work, third can't be reached over the phone - hoping he'll return my call later on today...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
~*sighs*~

~*growl*~

If this gets any worse, you may have to call all of them to placate this horny fever of yours there,Val.

~*sighs*~

...and so morning came...

Still horny, still needing it, still aroused. Damn it, you'd think out of three possible, endowed lovers one of them would be around when you need him.

One travelling abroad for pleasure, second in another part of Scandinavia for work, third can't be reached over the phone - hoping he'll return my call later on today...
Well, pity I don't live near live you there, Val.
I hope you find someone soon to expell this horny spell you're in. Mybe next time you see them, you should tag one them to track where they are.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha :biggrin1:
Ya, give them cellphones with built in GPS :smile:

:rolleyes: ...might try that one...

"Hey A - take this one with you when you leave will ya."
"Why?"
"Oh no particular reason - I just want to be sure I can track you down whenever I feel horny."

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media
:rolleyes: ...might try that one...

"Hey A - take this one with you when you leave will ya."
"Why?"
"Oh no particular reason - I just want to be sure I can track you down whenever I feel horny."

Well, hunting for sex :tongue:.

Sure would like to see the expression on A's face when he gets "found" surrounded by co-workers in the middle of a business meeting :biggrin1:

• Haha
Reactions: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, hunting for sex :tongue:.

Sure would like to see the expression on A's face when he gets "found" surrounded by co-workers in the middle of a business meeting :biggrin1:

Oh - that wouldn't be a problem as he's the owner/manager of one of the local strip clubs... Only problem that causes is that his working hours are quite different from any regular guy you see. But for him to find an excuse to leave for a couple of hours to get away for good sex is never a problem.