Growth After 30?

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
GUYS can we say that as we get older with the help of gravity we gain length and with the help of both active sex life and gaining overall weight we gain girth as well????
Mature guys over 50+ do you have examples? Would like to hear.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes fellows, your dick will get thicker as you age if you continue to fuck, get sucked, and masturbate frequently. Those cavities just keep enlarging.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend says that over time if you pump using the cylinder that accommodates both your penis and balls that the mass in your ball sac will expand, giving low hangers a fuller look. It also stretches the suspensory tendon which lengthens the penis. I guess we all want that longer fuller look, ah boys??

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes fellows, your dick will get thicker as you age if you continue to fuck, get sucked, and masturbate frequently. Those cavities just keep enlarging.

That's been my experience. My dick has been 8 inches in length since I was in high school and that's not changed with age. But back in high school I could easily fit into a standard condom and over the years I've had to move up to the larger size rubbers. I believe JoeJack is right about frequent penile use and activity causing the increase in girth.