Growth after weight loss

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by aj3026, Oct 13, 2009.

1. aj3026

aj3026 New Member

Anyone else had this experience? I've recently lost about 100 pounds (with a bit more still to lose). And I've definitely noticed a change. I've always been pretty thick (about 5.5-5.75 around), but was never much on length. Now it's at about 7" long. It was never that long before, for sure.

Anyone else lose a bunch of weight and notice a difference?

2. D_Drew Peacock

D_Drew Peacock New Member

I got about a half inch back when I lost 40 pounds. Losing weight around the base will allow more of your tree to appear above ground level so to speak. It is not bigger, it is just not buried so deep. Good for you on the weight loss. I lost mine over about 5 years with 20 to 30 more to go. hang in there and make it a lifestyle change not a diet, and it will stay gone.

3. doctorro

doctorro New Member

yeah, the fat kind of blocks the view.

work out and get huge xD

4. bigdalten

bigdalten New Member

I lost about an inch and half when I went from 17 to 235 or 240. When I am around 200, I am an inch longer. I usually vary about 30 pounds during the year from Summer to Winter. If nothing else, the extra length is worth losing the weight and keeping it off.

5. gjorg

Gold Member

Were you younger(Not fully grown) when you gained weight? That was an extra bonus for you when you lost weight! The diet fairy was good to you! Mine looks bigger in the soft mode when I am trim but hard is always the same.

6. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    when i lost 80, it grew to like 8 and even when flaccid, like huge, unfortunately is back again : /

7. October68

October68 New Member

I definitely have seen my cock get larger after the 98 pounds I lost. I notice that it is larger when I am limp now I can feel it moving when I am working out on the elipitical and have to be careful if I wear tight shorts as you can see it dangling!!! Maybe that is why I get stared at sometimes at the gym. I used to have the turtle effect when I was heavier I could never find it!!! LOL!!! Now when I am erect it is about an inch or two longer. I am an average sized guy in the penis department but at least now I can see it again after the weight loss!!! I still have a little padding of fat around my cock. I want to get fit so I have been working out for about 7 months now and it is showing slowly. I am not embarassed to be naked around other guys in the Gym.

8. Robiqe2

Robiqe2 Member

I thought someone mentioned this. Your fat pad actually surrounds your suspensory ligaments actually suffocating your penis. The more fat, the more length is swallowed. Flat stomachs usually have better length because the ligaments are being supported by muscle, instead of fat. What everyone else said was right though, there's no extra length, it's just the best of you. Nice weight loss everyone!

9. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've experianced that too, it's seems for me though the "fat pad" around my penis is the first to gain weight and last to loose it. I'm on a mission now to drop 35kg by next March. Last time I was in shape and muscled I was a little over 8" long and about 6.5"in girth, these days my girth is still there but non bone pressed measurement is just over 6" long. Can't wait to surprise my girlfriend who has never seen it's full potential!!

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is the actual health effects of being overweight and the effect on your errectionss, e.g blood flow/pressure issues, endurance etc all seem to be slightly effected. Despite my extra weight I've stayed pretty fit this time around but I know how much bigger it used to be flaccid probably as a result of all the work outs I was doing and increased blood flow.

Congratulations on your loss of weight man, hope I'm not too far behind

10. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

I can believe that fat loss will allow more of your penis to show!

Speaking of... I saw a guy at the gym the last couple of times I was in there that was VERY fat. He walked around the gym locker room naked muttering to himself (he wasn't all there....) and he had a HUGE gut that hung down nearly to his knees. I have no idea how he could even try to take a piss because his cock would be so hard to find buried under that very sagging gut. At least he is in the gym hopefully trying to do something about it.

I've gotten out of shape in the past or bulked up too much but I hope I never look like that. Shoot me if I do please.

11. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    These weight loss stories are amazing! Congrats to all who've managed to keep his weight down and good luck to those trying to lose some more.

At my largest I was almost 190 lbs, but keep in mind that I'm 5'6. Illness and certain medications caused me to lose 40 lbs in about four months which scared the shit out of those around me but secretly pleased me (or at least my vanity) very much. The weight loss definitely made my dick bigger, plus it looked bigger when contrasted with a much smaller torso.

12. jnj4play

jnj4play New Member

im pretty sure its bs but i heard a while back that when ur "fluffy", gabriel iglesias for anyone that doesnt know, and you lose weight u gain 1/4 of penis for every 10 lbs u lose. that said it does make sense that your junk would look bigger, longer atleast, after dropping some pounds

13. TBSPW

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, same thing happened to me! Not a major change, but I lost some weight over the past year, and it definitely shows when I grab the ruler. :)

14. bigbutnothuge

bigbutnothuge Member

It doesn't just look bigger but your ( non bone pressed) length IS bigger when you lose weight. I guess I thought this was well known. Maybe I watch too much Oprah Winfrey and spend too much time on PE sites, though. This is also why a lot of people measure from the pubic bone for consistency.

15. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Yeah I lost a huge
    amount
    of weight a few years ago and I got back about an inch. It's an incentive to keep the weight off too

Draft saved Draft deleted