Growth dream

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Spraynard, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Spraynard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is what I can remember of a dream I had last night. This is only my report of the dream, so don't expect it to be too dramatically written or believable. I seldom have erotic dreams (especially ones this bizarre) so this one really stood out to me and I figured some of you guys would appreciate it.

Exactly how it began is a little fuzzy, so I don't remember much other than that most of the world's populace was being rounded up and enslaved by some advanced race, though these beings were also humans. Our captors were entirely male, very tall (ranging from 6.5-8 feet tall), very muscular, and VERY hung (the smallest men having about 10" dicks while the largest having ones up to 2 feet long, and all of them about as thick as soda cans). These men were all very aggressive and always nude (I don't know, it was a dream). I was being held in a tower along with a group of strangers and some of my friends, as we had all been captured together. A couple of these alpha males opened the door to our cell, made us take off our clothes, and brought us down to the base of the tower. There we were brought to a group of 5 or so alpha males grinning at us and standing next to what looked like a gas pump. They explained to us that they would be taking our women for their own uses and transforming males of our group into alpha males like themselves, and they would be doing all of this with the gas pump contraption.

So without further delay they grabbed a skinny, somewhat average looking girl from our group and brought her up to the gas pump, where one of the captors held her hands behind her back. The largest of the men then removed the nozzle of the gas pump from its holster, inserted it into the girls
    bellybutton (remember, dream logic), and activated the machine. She let out a yelp as her hips and breast began to swell, and her previously small and flat butt ballooned outwards. The lips of her pussy began to swell and drip from arousal. By the time the alpha males removed the nozzle, she was a beautiful and voluptuous women with a beyond-perfect hourglass figure and breasts the size of basketballs, and as they were bringing up the next woman the man who had been holding the transformed woman's hands led her over to a table, where he bent her over and started fucking her (I guess the transformation must have reorganized her insides as well, as even though his cock was about 2 feet long he was able to fit it in). We stared in shock as it became immediately apparent that not only was she not resisting him at all, but she was actually enjoying being fucked. Her mouth hung open, her eyes rolled back in her head, her hands pounded against the table, her legs shook, and liquid was very visibly trickling down from her crotch. She seemed to be orgasming about once every 5 seconds.

The dream now skipped ahead to the point where everyone had been taken away except me and one of my female friends, who had yet to be changed. They brought my friend forward and inserted the nozzle. Her hips began to plump up and her C-cup breasts were swelling up to the size of D and then DD cups. Just as her pussy was beginning to visibly moisten and she began to blush, she wiggled out of the embrace of the man holding her, yanked the nozzle out of her stomach, and escaped. A couple of the alpha males ran after her and the attention of the remaining men turned to me, the last of our group. They brought me forward and inserted the nozzle into my mouth (I guess we had a choice) and started up the machine once again. A thick, tasteless substance ran out of the nozzle and down my throat, and I immediately began to feel the skin all over my body tighten, and the muscles all over my body began to bulge. My perspective began to rise ever so slightly, and upon looking down I could see that my 7 1/2 inch dick was getting longer and fatter.

Something was wrong, though. The flow of the liquid noticeably lightened an just about stopped, and I could feel that my growth had just about stopped. I stood about 6'4", my muscles were swollen, and my dick was just short of 9" and as thick as a toilet paper tube, but I still wasn't even at the point of the smallest of my captors. I was both furious and incredibly aroused; all I wanted was to be bigger.

At this point the dream skipped again

The next thing I remember is that they had found my friend but she was refusing to go with them, and they said that if I convinced her to come back they would let give me more of the substance. So they put me on the phone with my friend, who said that she was confused and scared and wanted me to tell her what to do. I knew that she should run, but at the same time I couldn't stop thinking about her already voluptuous body and her expanding and becoming aroused as they pumped more into her. I told her that everything was alright and that if she went with them she'd be happy. Proud of me for convincing her, my captors led me back to the machine, where they inserted the nozzle back into my mouth. They liquid began to flow again, and I could feel my body once again grow. While I was growing, my friend was also brought into the room, and I could see that although she was frightened, her eyes also locked hungrily onto my growing cock, which must have been about 1.5 feet long at that point. When I was finished, I stood about as tall as the tallest of the other alpha males (about 7.5+ feet), was covered in rippling muscles, and had a cock that hung at least 2 feet. They removed the nozzle and asked me if I'd like to do the honors of finishing off my friend and I enthusiastically said yes, unable to take my eyes off her curvy body. I shoved the nozzle into her belly button and she moaned and whimpered as her body plumped up. One of her hands slid across my body and grasped my cock, unable to fit more than halfway around it.

The last bit of my dream that I remember is my now incredibly shapely friend hungrily feeling my cock while one of the other alpha males told me that they were brining in another batch of people to be transformed and I'd be in charge of dealing with them.

Erotic yet somewhat eerie at the same time, if you ask me.

2. bobg4400

Gold Member

Hmmm...maybe obsessing about your PE routine a bit much? Like,subconsciously or something.

3. Spraynard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah probably

Draft saved Draft deleted