Growth in girth?

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys, I mentioned this in the average size for teens thread, but I just wanted to see if anyone had the answer. Currently I'm 19 years old, and I measure at 7.4-7.5" NOT bone pressed in length, and 5.1" around in girth (5.2" around at the fattest part). While I'm *slightly* satisfied with my length (8.5" would be GREAT!), I'm not satisfied with my girth. I feel like although its a little above the average, it won't satisfy a woman...I might as well poke a woman's cervix with a toothbrush LOL.

Anyways, I read somewhere that you develop girth later than you develop penile length, and I'm hoping its true. I also read that you should wait a year after you finished growing in height to know your final penis size. I'm a very late developer in height (I've grown an inch already since I turned 19!), and I'm hoping its the same way with size and girth. Does anyone have any information on this, and because I'm still growing in height, will my length/girth increase too?

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh trust young brother...women will be happy with...if you know how work and use what you got!
And I believe if U start poking her cervix to much...she just may poke your eye out and turn the tables around!

Want un-natural "Girth"?
Put a peter pump on your shit ...and pump it to "DEATH"
Ruin them perfect veins and dick artery with the nerves fucked-up....Hummm GOOD!
By now sould be well done in girth size for no one but yourself...and maybe a big doctor's bill to get the mess you're made of your once perfect dick....
Enjoy! See You in the Funny Papers! " The Birth of Big Man Girth"

Get my pt.....Hi!

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
yeah I know what you mean but I was asking about natural growth. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in my first post, english isn't my first language but I've been working on it for years.

I'm probably never going to use stuff like penis pumps or surgery or injections or pills or anything.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dont know if this helps or not but when I was about 14 -16 I used to mess around with a buddy who had what we considered identical cocks. He moved away and next time we got together we were 18. He and I were still the same lenght but he had really packed on girth.
I on the otherhand didnt change much till I was well into my twenties when I increased girth byy about 1/2 an inch

Yes, girth happens later on. I jumped about an extra inch in girth not long after 20.... thank god... but now at 7" girth, I wish I had an extra 2" length!

Reactions: vaun
D

deleted192553

damn thats good news if your girth keeps on growing, cause i turned 18 last summer and have a true 7x6, but honestly im not sure if i would want 7 inches girth because i dont know if people even realize how thick a true 6 inch girth is.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree evil meat. I used to want to be 7 inches in girth and found out that the 6.25 inches in girth I am is almost too uncomfortable for some ladies. So I will settle for what I have and not complain at all.

damn thats good news if your girth keeps on growing, cause i turned 18 last summer and have a true 7x6, but honestly im not sure if i would want 7 inches girth because i dont know if people even realize how thick a true 6 inch girth is.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rule of Girth: The more you use it, the fatter it gets. By use, I mean fucking and being sucked. Over the course of your whole life.

D

deleted192553

I agree evil meat. I used to want to be 7 inches in girth and found out that the 6.25 inches in girth I am is almost too uncomfortable for some ladies. So I will settle for what I have and not complain at all.

yeah ive only had one sexual partner and it was already a pain in the ass to get it in even with foreplay, but she was probably tighter than most girls because when i first fingered her it was tight on my finger because she hadnt been with anyone for 2 years prior, and shes naturally very tight, and on a side note i dont think large penises stretch vagina's much, because she would tighten back up in like 30 minutes(obviously not as tight but a few weeks of being away from her and it was just as hard to get in as the first time we did it). But when i look at my 6 inch girth penis sometimes i think another inch in girth would look rediculous, and at this point id excpect that vast majority of women to have to some trouble with it. i dont really believe it could grow another inch because in terms of girth 0.25 inch gain is substantial

solexes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey All!

Not really under 21 or antying - but I remember well my measurements.

Today I am 8.2 or so x 6.25...and believe me - I wish I Was 5" in girth.

When I was 14 (first time I measured) I was 6.5x4
When I was 16 I was 7x5
When I was 18 I was 8x5.5
When I was 23 I was 8.1x6
When I was 27 I was 8.2x6.25

Thats it - no more growth in the last 4 years....thank God really. When you're 7.5-8 or so - 5" makes it look much longer than it is....I knew a guy who was 7x7.5. It LOOKED short - until you tried to get your hand around it.
LOL.

If you're 19 - you might be able to expect .25" in the next 5-10 years - but really - don't sweat it...your size is fine. Just learn how to use it like a pro :wink:

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I have always been large since very young age but my girth came just two years ago, and it came natural I am almost 7.75 inches around for girth...Its very impressive and I did nothing out of the norm...no pumpming or stretching.I would never do that to my dick.
I am 7 1/2 inches when soft with a 5 1/2 inch girth when soft and when I get hard I am 9 1/2 inches long with 7 3/4 inch girth.

More pics here:
The Perfect Phallus

Thanks Jose'Latinoboy9:cool: