Growth journal (fps, diary, pe, m/m, m/f)

shift1212

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello, I am a long time lurker and first time poster.
This story is a journal of a bisexual man, who,
thanks to a strange website, finds his genitals
growing larger every morning. His disbelief turns
to shock as he gets bigger and bigger and begins
getting hornier for big men with even bigger tastes.

This story will continue based on feed back.

August 3, 2016

3.9” L 3.8” G

Hello. My name is John, age 29. I am starting this ‘growth journal’, as I am calling it, to record the changes that I hope are about to happen to me. In case in the future someone finds this and is wandering what the hell I look like, I am six foot three inches tall with an endomorph body type (skinny bastard) without much muscle to speak of sadly, but I am told that my red headed boyish looks make up for this (except for my ex who said I looked like girl).

By this point, maybe you can tell that I am a columnist for a magazine that specializes in, well, nightly fantasies if you catch my meaning. I am an open (more or less) bisexual with a strong fondness for booky sort of lady with modest features that are underplayed due to a devout shyness, and boyish effeminate men with gigantic cocks and balls, hence my problem.

My boyish features are accompanied by a positively tiny erection only 3.9 inches long and about the same around. I have always lacked confidence in my sexuality due to my size and the fact I can only last a couple of minutes before ejaculating a drop or two of thin sperm. The men I seek are always far larger than I am making me fell unable to please them, or any women who look my way with interest, thus clubbing is a very intimidating thought for me.

I have been alone in life and bed now for about three years and a few days ago I decided enough was enough. I would go out and find a partner, but I knew that I needed to improve my sexual abilities before I did. So, I looked about on the internet for a solution, but only found the usual rubbish pills, sprays, and extenders that time and again proved themselves worthless. Then yesterday, I found a red and silver envelope in my letterbox addressed to me. Upon opening it I found a golden piece of paper inside with a web address on it and the words ‘your solution’ written on it. After some hesitation (after all this type of marketing was very odd indeed just shoving vague letters in a man’s box and declaring it the ‘solution’), I decided to go ahead and see what this was all about and typed the address in my browser.

It took me a web page that was red and silver striped with gold and black text. At first glance that page only said hello, but as my eyes adjusted to this loudness of the colour scheme, I saw the full extent of what was written on it.

Hello, John.

We know what you want.

We know how small it is.

We want it to grow as well.

We want you to last for hours.

We want you to be able to cum litres.

You’ve found us.

We will make you grow.

We will MAKE you grow.

Below you will see two options: No Thanks and Grow.

If you click on ‘No Thanks’, nothing will happen and you can walk away.

If you click ‘Grow’, your penis, testicals, sexual endurance,

And desire will grow larger every day.

Every day.

Make your choice, John.

We are waiting.

NO THANKS GROW

There was nothing else written on the page. Nothing to indicate how, whoever it was, knew who I was, or what I had been looking for. As I sat there unsure what to make of all this I found my hand moving the cursor over the ‘grow option’ after all it was obviously a joke of some sort and John is such a common name. I thought that I would see what this was on about (it was too odd not to see what the hell it was) so, I turned on all my firewalls in case this was a virus scam and was ready to disconnect from the net should this get out of hand and clicked ‘grow’. The text on screen changed and now only read:

Thank you, John.

You will begin seeing results the morning after next.

They will be small but steady spurts of size.

You will grow during sleep.

Grow, John.

Grow.

The window closed automatically and I was left wondering if I hadn’t just dreamt this whole thing up.

When I woke up this morning, I felt full of energy and was very horny with a full erection practically bursting at the seams. However nothing had changed. I still came after only a few seconds of jerking myself, but something inside me still felt…strong for lack of a better word, so, just for fun and to humour this feeling I decided to write this journal. According to what it had said, I should see something change tomorrow. If nothing happens I’ll just delete this. If something does change, as unlikely as that is, I‘ll keep writing here detailing what happens. I am off to work now.

shift1212

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
August 4, 2016

4.1” L 3.8” G

Well…this morning was an event. I woke up today to the same level of excitement as yesterday. My penis was bright red and twitching with sexual urgency ready for me, or someone to stroke it so that it could be relieved of its engorgement. I was only too happy to accommodate it, but as I reached for it, I noticed that it felt…big. I first thought that I might still be dreaming, yet it did feel bigger and radiated a sense of heaviness that only a man knows. I got up and retrieved a ruler from my bed room desk and lined it up to my stubbornly hard cock. I stared at what I was seeing, but did think it was real…I was just barely over the four inch mark.

I knew that I could not be a real gain, after all, I stretched out quite a bit yesterday during my lonely ‘sexcapade’. A small part of me had though believed that it was real and my stomach fell slightly with it as the logic of the situation bled through my subconscious hopes for a miracle. Taking advantage of constant stiffy, I check my girth with a tape measure and confirmed that my girth had not changed confirming my rationalization. If it had grown .2 inches in length, why no girth increase? As for my erect state, I simply knew to be the ‘power of suggestion’ at work (lot to be said for that) and took care of it in usual amount of time, though I was so horny that I actually shot my load a few millimetres into the air. I haven’t done that for a long time.

Anyway, I do have something else that happened afterwards I would like to report here as long as we are on the subject of erections. Quite possibly the hottest man I have ever seen is now working at the local market. He must be about 26, or so, very white, buzz cut black hair, maybe around five foot six inches tall, and had a completely perfect twink build if ever I saw one. He was VERY boyish with a slight outline of muscle around his frame and held himself in such a feminine way that I felt myself go a little weak in the knees from his movements. His black shirt was tucked in very neatly and his tan pants were skin tight showing off his perfect bubbly ass…and his face…it was as if angels had crafted it from ivory stolen from God’s own elephants…smooth lines connecting perfectly with one another on equally smooth skin…his lips were pail and thin and so inviting that they glistened with their own light…eyes…what eyes…light blue…and sparkled when he blinked…they were deep pools of sexuality that pulled you in faster and faster until they were all you could see…delicate…like fresh rose blossoms after a storm…full of youth…and dreams…I was lost in them for a thousand years…even if it was only a fraction of a second…and when they looked at me…I felt like a child in the hands of God…free of the fallen world below me and unaware of its cruelty…if I had a religion…I could easily make him my god…love at first sight…or a wet dream made real like a ghost in the morning fog? I could not decide.

He was stocking the canned vegies when I saw him. The green apron he wore made him all the more attractive as it complemented the tan and black he already sported. As I passed him in the aisle, he bent over…and my erection came back in full force…the…perfect…ass. I could tell that did indeed do aerobics habitually…so firm and tight. ‘How hard could he squeeze?’ I thought to myself as my cock twitched to fantasies ‘I bet he could bent steel to his liking in there…’…then…he stood up…and I SAW his muscles flex though his pants and could practically hear the sound of them tightening as they lifted his body upwards into the air higher and higher…he then put his hand on his butt to straighten himself …and I ejaculated. I was so embarrassed! I couldn’t talk to him now! What would he think?! That I was a perverted jackass with jizz leaking through his pants that’s what! I got out of that aisle as fast I could. One of the most embarrassing moments of my life bar none! I just came in my pants in public in front of a chap who was so far out of my league he might as well be on Mars! My one consolation throughout all of this is that as I hurried away…I saw a rainbow pinkie ring on his right hand…gay…and single. My heart is pounding so hard right now…if I could talk to him…learn his name…maybe…ask him out? NO! I couldn’t that! I would be too scared…I would just come off as a creep. At any rate…it’s nearly midnight…I need to go to bed.

Ryne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This needs more, everything... its great

interesting concept.

fyi - endomorphs are fat, ectomorphs are skinny