Growth of your balls.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan, Jul 18, 2008.

1. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

Has anyone here experienced an unexpected growth in their balls?

I'm currently 25, and I assumed that I had stopped growing down there about 2 or 3 years ago, but over the past year, I've noticed an increase in the size of my balls.

I started noticing this when the pouch of my underwear gradually stopped being able to contain my balls; one or both of the boys slip out, and no, this is not due to stretching of the underwear. It even happens in the sport boxer-briefs that I have, which are supposed to hold everything in place. And it's not like they can "slip" out of that material, they just simply don't fit in the pouch.

I'm not complaining by any means, but I'm just wondering who else has experienced similar growth.

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    maybe you are just maturing..could be you are developing low hangers...:dunno:keep a check on them...you are most likely too young for a health issue...monthly exams in the shower with a good squeeze is most important

3. bigmoochie

bigmoochie New Member

Albums:
    When I was 24-25 (3 years ago), my cock gained an inch over about 9 months. My balls also grew some also, especially my right nut. I was working out a whole lot back then & really giving it all I had. I think it was the testosterone in my system. Not sure.

Have you noticed it your cock's growing, too?

4. Jonathan2/11

Jonathan2/11 New Member

Its never bad to have big balls and everyone loves em, do u have any pics

5. B_hp2daymi

B_hp2daymi New Member

Albums:
    Wait until your 70, and you go to take a dump, you balls will hit the water before you sit on the seat. My grandfather used to have that problem. So funny.

6. theprizefighter

False. Testicular cancer affects young men more so than elderly men.

7. Fat Tanuki

Fat Tanuki Member

Albums:
    My balls grew in my mid 20's too. I think there's nothing to worry about, health-wise. Be aware that many briefs & underwear will not fit now and may make your balls ache from the bad fit. Mine did and it took me forever to figure out that my balls had grown beyond standard underwear capacity. I wear jocks mostly since the brands that are currently making large pouch underwear are made for waifish clones.

8. steven0995

steven0995 Member

I've been on this new diet and medication that increases my metabolism and I've noticed an increase in size, too. I checked the medication out and it said an "increase in sexual drive" was a possible side effect. So, I take that to mean that I'm producing more of the juice, affecting the size of the boys (and I'm over 30):dunno:. Don't know that for fact, but it didn't start occuring till about month after the doc gave me the medication. If the little guy would grow, too, that'd be even better.

9. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Everyohe is different, my buddy has commented on the fact that his balls are always tight while mine hang loose and swing easily and age has nothing to do with it beceause we are both 64.

Draft saved Draft deleted