Growth Potential

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by montroyal88, Apr 18, 2006.

1. montroyal88

montroyal88 New Member

Albums:
    I am 18, 5'10", 170#, 6.75" to 7.25" long x 6.00" around.

I would kill to be a full 8" or better and thicker would be hot too. What's the deal on enlargement? Will jelqing or pumping or whatever give me what I want?

Please be real.

-R

2. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    in order for me to accurately assess this situation, I'll need to see pics of your cock, flaccid and erect. thanks. :tongue:

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not to forget, nude pics of your gf :biggrin1:

4. montroyal88

montroyal88 New Member

Albums:
    I just added a cock shot to my gallery, bitches. I might trade more by e-mail, you never know.

I'm serious about my question though. Does anyone here have practical experience with enlargement, good bad or ugly?

-R

5. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

The first question anyone should be asking you is: why do you want to be bigger? What do you think it will bring you?

6. montroyal88

montroyal88 New Member

Albums:
    Oh sorry, I don't have a gf.

I have friends who are girls, and a few girls I've had sex with, but nothing serious.

I am more str8 when it comes to lifestyle, but more into guys when it comes to sex, although what I really want is a hot 3some a few days a week!

-R

7. montroyal88

montroyal88 New Member

Albums:
    Confidence, impact, performance, psych turn-on.

No complaints so far, but I'm obviously into size and would love to be bigger. I am happy with my thickness, but would like to be longer, soft and hard.

Also I have a local bud who pops 8" on a smaller frame than me, so I've always wondered what if.

-R

8. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd offer this advice. You're a very good looking young guy with a defiintely above average penis. IF penis enlargement works, and that's a big if, it will take a HUGE long term time commitment. My best advice is learn to love what you are now and how to use what god gave you.

9. davidjh7

Gold Member

Ok--you MAY have potential to. You have better odds while you are young, than when you get older. I would say that you shouldn;t do anything that would cause any damage. I would suggest jelqing, because it is free, and just requires time and dedications. A lot here have reported postive results with jelqing. There are no gurantees, but if you want to put in the time and effort, give it a shot. There are many sites to give you techniques. Several on here have jelqued regularly with good results. I;m sure they will post eventually. You may also naturally grow some more, as you are still 18, so there is a chance. Whatever you do, do it for fun, and because you want to, and it makes you happy. Don;t do it for anybody else but YOU! enjoy the excercise, if nothing else. You can at least say you tried while it had the best chance, so you don;t have to feel regret at not trying later. It is on your mind, so give it a try---as long as you aren;t abusive to your cock, then you can;t really do major damage--just be careful!!!! And have fun. And report results. And post more pics!:biggrin1: Good luck!!!

10. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    tallguypns is right, only thing I want to correct is that PE works :biggrin1:
    But it takes a lot of time and dedication. My advice is to shave or trim your hair, makes your cock look twice as large :wink:

11. kurt_warran

kurt_warran New Member

wats jelqing

12. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Look up "jelqing" in the search bar at the top of this page, there are plenty of threads on it. This is a useful tip in general when you have basic definitional questions.

13. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude, don't over look that fact that you have a fantastic looking cock as is

14. danwilke

danwilke New Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted