Growth Potential

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by montroyal88, Apr 18, 2006.

1. montroyal88

montroyal88 New Member

Albums:
    I am 18, 5'10", 170#, 6.75" to 7.25" long x 6.00" around.

I would kill to be a full 8" or better and thicker would be hot too. What's the deal on enlargement? Will jelqing or pumping or whatever give me what I want?

Please be real.

-R

2. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    in order for me to accurately assess this situation, I'll need to see pics of your cock, flaccid and erect. thanks. :tongue:

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not to forget, nude pics of your gf :biggrin1:

4. montroyal88

montroyal88 New Member

Albums:
    I just added a cock shot to my gallery, bitches. I might trade more by e-mail, you never know.

I'm serious about my question though. Does anyone here have practical experience with enlargement, good bad or ugly?

-R

5. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

The first question anyone should be asking you is: why do you want to be bigger? What do you think it will bring you?

6. montroyal88

montroyal88 New Member

Albums:
    Oh sorry, I don't have a gf.

I have friends who are girls, and a few girls I've had sex with, but nothing serious.

I am more str8 when it comes to lifestyle, but more into guys when it comes to sex, although what I really want is a hot 3some a few days a week!

-R

7. montroyal88

montroyal88 New Member

Albums:
    Confidence, impact, performance, psych turn-on.

No complaints so far, but I'm obviously into size and would love to be bigger. I am happy with my thickness, but would like to be longer, soft and hard.

Also I have a local bud who pops 8" on a smaller frame than me, so I've always wondered what if.

-R

8. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd offer this advice. You're a very good looking young guy with a defiintely above average penis. IF penis enlargement works, and that's a big if, it will take a HUGE long term time commitment. My best advice is learn to love what you are now and how to use what god gave you.

9. davidjh7

Gold Member

Ok--you MAY have potential to. You have better odds while you are young, than when you get older. I would say that you shouldn;t do anything that would cause any damage. I would suggest jelqing, because it is free, and just requires time and dedications. A lot here have reported postive results with jelqing. There are no gurantees, but if you want to put in the time and effort, give it a shot. There are many sites to give you techniques. Several on here have jelqued regularly with good results. I;m sure they will post eventually. You may also naturally grow some more, as you are still 18, so there is a chance. Whatever you do, do it for fun, and because you want to, and it makes you happy. Don;t do it for anybody else but YOU! enjoy the excercise, if nothing else. You can at least say you tried while it had the best chance, so you don;t have to feel regret at not trying later. It is on your mind, so give it a try---as long as you aren;t abusive to your cock, then you can;t really do major damage--just be careful!!!! And have fun. And report results. And post more pics!:biggrin1: Good luck!!!

10. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    tallguypns is right, only thing I want to correct is that PE works :biggrin1:
    But it takes a lot of time and dedication. My advice is to shave or trim your hair, makes your cock look twice as large :wink:

11. kurt_warran

kurt_warran New Member

wats jelqing

12. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Look up "jelqing" in the search bar at the top of this page, there are plenty of threads on it. This is a useful tip in general when you have basic definitional questions.

13. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude, don't over look that fact that you have a fantastic looking cock as is

14. danwilke

danwilke New Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice