Growth Results In Stages Pics.

TheNewBreed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First few pictures growth is from (natural growth spurt from 1st to 2nd pic) Along with PE. PE was mainly Jelq/ stretching, pumping, Extender.
The last couple pics leading into present day was after having PMAA procedure performed in Mexico.

Reactions: clcarter22

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So why then do you have two different guy's dicks in your pics claiming to be yours?

Both of which have had PMMA however. So that part of this isn't BS at least

TheNewBreed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great job, love how it made your head much smaller which makes for easy entry lol
I just don't know if I would have gone to Mexico to have it done, don't they do the same procedure here now?

no,
The best doc and leading person in enlargement surgery is there. Plus in US, they only offer temporary fillers and not to mention more expensive plus always having to top it off every year.

TheNewBreed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry but your schlong do not look healthy you should change what you do

sorry you don’t like it, respect your opinion. I will probably eventually fix the aesthetics, but the most important thing is my girlfriend and I are happy with it.

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s only me, not sure where the confusion comes from. Lol

It's not confusion. Some of those pics are a guy that went by the name Sizemic. And the others are from another user who's stature is different than in your other pics.

There's three different guys in your pics. One of those might actually be you, but they all definitely aren't you dude.

Shining

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
It's not confusion. Some of those pics are a guy that went by the name Sizemic. And the others are from another user who's stature is different than in your other pics.

There's three different guys in your pics. One of those might actually be you, but they all definitely aren't you dude.
I can confirm none of those are sizemic; he has a completely different head shape and vein pattern (goes by hugecockace now)

I assume done at the same clinic, Avanti Derma?

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can confirm none of those are sizemic; he has a completely different head shape and vein pattern (goes by hugecockace now)

I assume done at the same clinic, Avanti Derma?

Those three marked ones are Sizemic. Those pics were all posted in his progress thread. They are him.

The other enhanced ones are a guy that went by manitou.

Believe me, I'm correct on this.

I'm not trying to be a total dick to this guy, but he's essentially cat fishing with pics that were originally posted on a private forum focused on male enlargement procedures. I've personally been on that forum since about 2010. I followed both of these guy's progress in real time. I remember the posts containing the pics (and could easily find them). I've conversed with both these guys and still do with Sizemic/ace. I've been to Avanti myself.

If anyone here wants to believe this guy's delusions, sure. It's just a bit irritating that someone would use other people's progress pics, which were posted to shine some light on a cosmetic field that was sketchy at best at the time (and still kind of is). They were put up to document and help other guy's with their choices. And then this dude comes along and wants to play make believe.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: clcarter22

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
So why then do you have two different guy's dicks in your pics claiming to be yours?

Both of which have had PMMA however. So that part of this isn't BS at least

Doubt it. His head is identical in every picture provided. Looks like the same head.

D

deleted2506511

Anyone has tried the memmberxxl pills??

I only find one person that used it

It takes 6 month for total grow

MrNoOne

Expert Member
Media
First few pictures growth is from (natural growth spurt from 1st to 2nd pic) Along with PE. PE was mainly Jelq/ stretching, pumping, Extender.
The last couple pics leading into present day was after having PMAA procedure performed in Mexico.
Where did you go in Mexico?