Growth stories

LePlumeRouge

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's not a lot of straight oriented hyper stuff I've found, unfortunately. Sarkopheros has some good stories on sarkopheros.com. There's a male penis growth tag on overflowingbra's SQL search.

If you can handle m/m content, Ziel (theradicalscrivener.tumblr.com and on metabods) does some great stuff, "Above Average" is probably my favorite story of his.

Luvmuchine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
There's not a lot of straight oriented hyper stuff I've found, unfortunately. Sarkopheros has some good stories on sarkopheros.com. There's a male penis growth tag on overflowingbra's SQL search.

If you can handle m/m content, Ziel (theradicalscrivener.tumblr.com and on metabods) does some great stuff, "Above Average" is probably my favorite story of his.

Those are some good finds! The overflowing bra is an old favorite but it's a shame people add stories so rarely

ssss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wrote a few and then gave up due to time and limited feedback. I'd get started again if people cared.

Mine are primarily about growth (sometimes hyper) and primarily Straight with sometimes the female growing too (futa)

Reactions: millionman

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
I wrote a few and then gave up due to time and limited feedback. I'd get started again if people cared.

Mine are primarily about growth (sometimes hyper) and primarily Straight with sometimes the female growing too (futa)

Growr, Most people read stories and won't provide feedback,even if they really enjoy the work. Typically people that provide technical feedback are what you are really after in a review, but these are pretty rare as well. I attempt to provide feedback to authors here regularly, but then I don't always give feedback either and usually is limited to stories that have started out like gangbusters, like a lot of stroke stories do, but if they are building a story I will, generally, let the author post a good bit of the story and then provide feedback. This sometimes keeps good authors, like yourself, from posting consistently because they're not getting feedback, positive or negative. I would suggest putting together a story that you want to post here and then post as much of it as you are able and then see what kind of responses you receive. With the like feature you may not get verbal feedback, but a stamp of encouragement is still instructive.

On another note, I am very interested in reading any stories that you want to write regarding rapid growth, BE or PE especially with height/giantism being an interesting area I've not read much in until this last week. The Futa area would also be interesting, but sometimes it can get twisted into really strange fetishes that go beyond my personal palate. I do enjoy reading stories in this area that focus on development, learning to use their "gift", and the bisexual component is very intriguing when it comes to character development within a story as well as the composition of the sex scenes varying from scene to scene. These are just my thoughts and I sincerely hope you consider starting to write again.

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Appreciate that, @millionman
I do really enjoy writing. Yes, a lot of my stuff is based on personal weird and interesting fetishes, but I try not to let them dominate the story.

I may re-post my original stories and build off of them/make them better. Might even finish them and start a new one. I have lots of ideas. Unfortunately, so many great stories never get finished on here

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
very disturbed at the volume of pedo stories that exist on the archive. It is slightly amusing that someone saw sit to edit, "child", "children", "kids", and other assorted phrases for describing younger humans in order to fit some sort of censorship standard but it's so bad as to be completely ineffective. The ages and all other relvant descriptions of the events are semingly still included, as one story started with "so and so was 14 years old" etc. Just a stupid way to filter out inappropriate or illegal content.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you all for your efforts to make LPSG one of the best sites on the internet. I enjoy the stories. Some are playful others bring back memories, some good some not so. Thank you.

sessacock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
very disturbed at the volume of pedo stories that exist on the archive. It is slightly amusing that someone saw sit to edit, "child", "children", "kids", and other assorted phrases for describing younger humans in order to fit some sort of censorship standard but it's so bad as to be completely ineffective. The ages and all other relvant descriptions of the events are semingly still included, as one story started with "so and so was 14 years old" etc. Just a stupid way to filter out inappropriate or illegal content.

Have you ever seen the weird ones that take somebody underage but try to age them up in some wonky way? It's super bizarre and almost always gross and perplexing.