Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot, but would have been better if it stayed straight. Why do PE stories lately randomly swing straight characters gay?
Good question.
Also, why can so many characters just pop down to their local clothing store that caters to men with melon sized endowment?

Reactions: NateicusPumper

Lexical

Loved Member
Media
There was this one excellent series called ''miracle-grow boys'', by a guy called benjamin puddles. It was once on Nifty and Metabods, but it seems as though all trace of it has simply vanished from the web. If anyone has it, I'd appreciate a copy. If not, I'd consider it well worth looking for if you like this genre (I consider it the best work I have read in it).

JTK_2009

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was this one excellent series called ''miracle-grow boys'', by a guy called benjamin puddles. It was once on Nifty and Metabods, but it seems as though all trace of it has simply vanished from the web. If anyone has it, I'd appreciate a copy. If not, I'd consider it well worth looking for if you like this genre (I consider it the best work I have read in it).
Nifty Archive: sf-fantasy/miracle-grow-boys

Thank you Internet wayback machine

Krastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This was by far my favourite story. It has everything I want in a fantasy :). If only I can be in it to ;)

Reactions: NateicusPumper

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Hot, but would have been better if it stayed straight. Why do PE stories lately randomly swing straight characters gay?

Always been a sore point with me too

For forever now any story in this section that was not M/M or MMF right from the start, 2 or 3 sections in all the usual suspects come out of the woodwork clamoring for the story to take at least an MMF turn

For all those "usual suspects" who would say something along the lines of "why don't you just be quiet" and "no one is forcing you to read it"

I would say "right back at you"

And

How would you feel if in a story that was MM from the start 2 or 3 chapters in someone who prefers M/F stories would start clamoring for that story to take an M/F turn almost every time ??

I have yet to see that happen but the former happens all the time

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Always been a sore point with me too

For forever now any story in this section that was not M/M or MMF right from the start, 2 or 3 sections in all the usual suspects come out of the woodwork clamoring for the story to take at least an MMF turn

For all those "usual suspects" who would say something along the lines of "why don't you just be quiet" and "no one is forcing you to read it"

I would say "right back at you"

And

How would you feel if in a story that was MM from the start 2 or 3 chapters in someone who prefers M/F stories would start clamoring for that story to take an M/F turn almost every time ??

I have yet to see that happen but the former happens all the time

I agree. The section is very MM heavy in the last 5 years and yes you’re right I have complained about this a long time ago, why do they have to turn gay if they started out straight.