growth stories

Siliconstag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only other one I can think of offhand is Chest Talk - The Big Breast Story Repository

I've been looking for more outlets for the whole "cock steadily getting larger up to and beyond the point of completely impossible massiveness" fantasy I've got as it's my main kink. Roleplay's always fun, but it's hard to find good help these days.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been looking for more outlets for the whole "cock steadily getting larger up to and beyond the point of completely impossible massiveness" fantasy I've got as it's my main kink. Roleplay's always fun, but it's hard to find good help these days.

I've actually been attempting to write a story like this, but I feel like I'm kinda rushing it. I'll post it in a few days when I'm done.

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Can understand how you feel, mate.

Have a similar preference in roleplays and really no one who is into it or is good at it.

Hope that you can find someone who can help you out.

As for the topic at hand, all the major sites have been listed by sometimes sites like literary erotica has growth stories.
Just a pain to go look for them amongst everything else.

Reactions: anonymoose2