Growth?

gigantikok: This morning I woke up with morning wood, looked down and noticed something different. It felt heavier and looked a little bigger. I measured it and noticed it had grown. I used to consider myself 6.25 inches thick, but this morning for sure it was 6.5. And usually I claim to be 9-9.25 depending on the day. This morning it was 9.5.

I don't think my penis has grown since I was 17 and stopped doing some jelq. Why would my penis have grown? Could this be a late growth spurt?

Pardon me if I've posted a topic similar to many users before me.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've noticed that my morning erections are generally larger, length and girth.

Perhaps this is what you've experienced?

Pecker

He's a big guy, all right. When he hauls ass he has to make two trips.

mindseye: There's a scientific principle called conservation of mass. Whenever someone leaves this board, everyone gets a little bigger to compensate. ;)

47boreas: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=health;num=1068418892;start=0#0 date=11/09/03 at 14:52:32]

I don't think my penis has grown since I was 17 and stopped doing some jelq.  Why would my penis have grown?  Could this be a late growth spurt?

[/quote]

I hope so, but penis size can vary because of the circulation. I have had the same kind of experiences and in fact, the same measures (9 - 9.5"). I have already lost some millimetres as I am growing old. Still ten years ago my erect size was mostly 9.5". This week I have had good morning wood and my former big size! Now I have some holidays and it can be the reason. When I am working I am often tired and stressed. It causes bad circumstances to my penis and circulation. I ought to move more.

Boreas

Donk: Some members in the past have posted about having late growth spurts, so it's not out of the question. But I wouldn't immediately chalk up a quarter inch difference here or there to actual growth. Unless there is a further increase, most likely it's just normal variation between your best erection (i.e., most blood it can hold) and your lesser quality erections. In other words, this is size you've actually had all along but you are just now realizing it. I could be wrong, maybe there has been actual growth, this is just a theory.

Several months ago I started a thread about how I learned (to my surprise) that I had extra high cholesterol and how getting that under control seemed to have improved my erections. Recently I have taken measurements that put my erection length at a shade over 11", sometimes getting up close to 11.5". Before, I measured my erection several times at just under 11". I would guesstimate that there is probably at least a 1/4 inch difference between the average erection length I was achieving before the lower cholesterol and now. I don't really regard this as "growth", more like just getting back to the full erection potential I always had. And I'm still reporting my length as 11".

On a side note, I wonder if that's how some of these "penis enlargement" pills sucker customers--that is, maybe they have some ingredients that have the effect of creating increased bloodflow to the penis. So early on the customer notices what appears to be a quarter inch (or so) increase and decides the pills are "working."

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with Boreas and Donk.  Maybe it is better to say that your erection quality and strength and of course your length and fulness, will vary according to your general health.  In my case I reckon the variation is way over 1/4".  

For me, really good health, good diet, and lots of sleep and exercise will always produce the sort of erections that are just that bit better than my standard 10".  The bigger you are the more variation probably, and when you add in the question of how aroused you are, and how long the erection has persisted, you have even more factors which may work to help realise your full potential.  

I know that I don't really reach my absolute maximum size unless I retain an erection after I have come the first time ... but I suppose as I get older that is going to become increasingly rare  :(

junior15074: I think my morning woody's are bigger and harder than the rest of the day. I know my girlfriend thinks they are bigger. I know my flaccid size is bigger in the morning.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hey, Amazing. Welcome to LPSG and thanks for posting.

Just check out the section entitled "Making it Bigger" and you'll probably find the answers to all of your questions.

Pecker

While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake.